Sign in to follow this  
kevin em

westmeath hunt terrier and lurcher show

sorry mate had to cancel the campin for the show this time around but if you want accommodation let me know ill get you some b&b numbers :icon_redface:

sorry mate had to cancel the campin for the show this time around but if you want accommodation let me know ill get you some b&b numbers :icon_redface:

dont worry about it Kevin just thought it of been handy i could of had a GOOD few drinks but not if im drivingdrinks.gif

dont worry about it Kevin just thought it of been handy i could of had a GOOD few drinks but not if im drivingdrinks.gif

cant wait sounds like a good day out are ya far from ratharney ??

Guest alcapone

we have a rodeo bull booked for the day for all those cowboys out there lol

Cant wait to see oul Gouldy on this!lol :boogie:

cant wait sounds like a good day out are ya far from ratharney ??

Its about half hour drive from raharney.

one stall holder said he will have terrier gear

My mate doing terrier and Lurcher gear at the show from leads couples beds lures etc etc,

terrier;lurcher and whippet racing also forgot to add it earlier and got a few pms about it

will anyone have albino hob kits for sale?

also kevin, i told a woman who makes and sells mugs and plates with dog pics and fox/pheasant/countryside pics on it about the show, did she get in touch with you about a stall?

Edited by CarraghsGem

will anyone have albino hob kits for sale?

Tryed Pm-ing you their, but it says you can not recieve any more pms for some reason?

Anyhow, mate has 1 albino hob kit left, he will be at ballinlough next sunday, if your interested, good stock, i bred the mother to them, she worked away on her first outing no bother. I have his 2 sisters, their smashing kits. !

Let me know if your interested. :thumbs:

Edited by Blue one