Sign in to follow this  
kevin em

westmeath hunt terrier and lurcher show

we have a rodeo bull booked for the day for all those cowboys out there lol

Edited by kevin em
  • Like 1

Guest dee mac

well i ve the beds sorted for myself and rest of gang so roll on july there ll be pints of porter too beat the band :drink::cheers:

well i ve the beds sorted for myself and rest of gang so roll on july there ll be pints of porter too beat the band :drink::cheers:

best make sure there's a bail of straw ring side for u so Dee,

Guest dee mac

best make sure there's a bail of straw ring side for u so Dee,

your right there smasher only for them in waterford id of been lying on ground somewhere never had hangover like it :icon_eek:

thats what happens when you are out of your depth,drinkin with men doesn't suit you( one of the lads that put you away was only 22!!!) you'd be better of drinkin a little bottle of mineral with a straw,and stick to the dancing!!!!

Guest dee mac

thats what happens when you are out of your depth,drinkin with men doesn't suit you( one of the lads that put you away was only 22!!!) you'd be better of drinkin a little bottle of mineral with a straw,and stick to the dancing!!!!

now now panadol kid i remember a certain man taking weak when hearing depth of dog on a dig one day then mysteriously was fit too drink 10 pints of guiness that night :drink: then nearly drowned everyone on way home in vomit :sick: slept in his clothes then dug like a looney next day they still talk about the panadol kid up this end everyone looking forward too your visit this season :tongue2::laugh::laugh::air_kiss:

now now panadol kid i remember a certain man taking weak when hearing depth of dog on a dig one day then mysteriously was fit too drink 10 pints of guiness that night :drink: then nearly drowned everyone on way home in vomit :sick: slept in his clothes then dug like a looney next day they still talk about the panadol kid up this end everyone looking forward too your visit this season :tongue2::laugh::laugh::air_kiss:

hey dee i heard of that panadol kid down my way,he's famous down here,ment to be a legend in the field,wore out 2 bulldog shovels in one season,knocks about with a little strong lad,his job is only a shovel carrier!!!

i have some trade stands for the day any one else lookin to bring one contact me no charge for a pitch this year

Kevin would it be ok if I fetched my stall of gimp masks whips an other perverted fetish gear along again this year

• Like 1

how many pints before we get you on the rodeo bull kevin? :drink:

post-45924-0-82044800-1309283520_thumb.jpg

Edited by CarraghsGem

how many pints before we get you on the rodeo bull kevin? :drink:

:drink: would u throw him off for drinking?