westmeath hunt terrier and lurcher show

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we have a rodeo bull booked for the day for all those cowboys out there lol

Kevin would it be ok if I fetched my stall of gimp masks whips an other perverted fetish gear along again this year

Now Now Wetdog ,you,ll always get to fish any time of the year ,but KEV,S show is Only Once A Year .

Posted Images

Hadn't seen that row but thats how it goes sometimes on here - pity the thread wasn't edited with a mod warning - fear not Kev the show was something not seen here nor the mainland I reckon - next year it will be bigger better and then better the following year :thumbs:

Hadn't seen that row but thats how it goes sometimes on here - pity the thread wasn't edited with a mod warning - fear not Kev the show was something not seen here nor the mainland I reckon - next year it will be bigger better and then better the following year :thumbs:

thanks to the lads who got the other thread deleted if ye wanted to argue ye could of started it by private messages ffs

Kevin I asked Sean to remove the thread this morning, was sick when I seen it had been hijacked, silly c**ts.

In all the shows ive been at through the years,kevs show last year and this year was the best turn out of working terriers i have ever witnessed at any show.Proper working dogs at a proper working show.Keep up the good work kevin and co.

I think the west meath was good this year but not as good as last year

The number of dogs was well down i tought .

In saying that the crack was good

I think a trip to spec savers is in order, lol,, fair point, once ya enjoyed yourself is all that counts.

have to say the show was a great sucess,met many a good friend there and stayed with a hell of a decent skin.The dogs were top class and the salukis were very plentifull.Im looking forward to next year.Its one of the only shows I look forward to now