My Life with Lurchers

Guest world.hunters

You may of opened a can of worm's here W.H. :hmm:

when i was younger [a long time ago] i thought plummer and hancock were gods every thing written i read and believed i still read alot of field sport literature but try to keep an open mind .you read as much as you can world hunter but make up your own mind

merle and rouges and running dogs are both very funny books,its hard to keep a straight face reading them,nothing to be learned from them just comics realy,but the book merle was probably a very good marketing ploy by plummer and hancock ,there would have been merle pups for sale to coincide with the release of that book.this book my life with lurchers will be to keep the intrest in his dogs and keep sales up.

You may of opened a can of worm's here W.H. :hmm:

when i was younger [a long time ago] i thought plummer and hancock were gods every thing written i read and believed i still read alot of field sport literature but try to keep an open mind .you read as much as you can world hunter but make up your own mind

I made my own mind up about these 2 fella's when i was younger, as i met, learned and admired (most of there work), but as you know if the Plummer or Hancock word is used the knive's are out. ;)