Tracer LEDRAY GL4 Tactical Gun Lamp

Have you seen these http://www.flashaholics.co.uk/thrunite/thrunite-catapult-v3.html some good reports coming back,build quality is suppose to be excellent and better priced than others.

I've got one of these. It's a great torch well made can be split in half and used with one battery instead of two. It will pick up foxes eye shine I suppose 300 yrds and shootable to about 200yrds. It's not as bright as a deben max pro but would certainly be more than the op needs. I compared this to the torch in the previous post linked to the torch from uk hunting supplies and to be honest if budget is a consideration then it's the hunting supplies package. It has the same led and a decent build but I don't know what filters fit it. I haven't mounted the catapult v3 to the gun so the ranges are conservative estimates but would certainly recommend it. I use it as a pocket torch used for scanning then I switch to nv for the shot.

This is well outwith your budget and some on here dont like it. However, I've been using it constantly now for a few months, mostly for shooting foxes, and on the odd occasion Roe at dusk when the scope loses definition.

Obviously you've NOT been using an illegal artificial illuminating device to shoot deer!

There are several LED torches on eBay at great prices that do the job very well, spending loads on a lamp isn't really necessary.

This is well outwith your budget and some on here dont like it. However, I've been using it constantly now for a few months, mostly for shooting foxes, and on the odd occasion Roe at dusk when the scope loses definition.

Obviously you've NOT been using an illegal artificial illuminating device to shoot deer!

There are several LED torches on eBay at great prices that do the job very well, spending loads on a lamp isn't really necessary.

Must admit I bought these led torches and they would certainly do what the op wants but they are no where near the quality beam. Some also heat up and some are better than others. I bought 3 of the same and they all had different beams and slight differences in brightness but were worth every penny. I will say if you do buy a cheap one make sure the unit switches on by pressure on the button and not having to click it on first and don't get one with the different modes like strobe etc.

Do you know the law? Suggest you read the one hour before and after dusk part mate....

Or are just being a wee cynic?