Sharps Innova Air rifle.

Silencer can be screwed off with ease, it's very short and sexy carbine without it.

Sneakers are available in a range of colours, pre-worn. Open to offers.

I'm that fecking broke i'm selling my shoes!

atb Jai.

had one of them a long time ago cracking little gun only trouble i found was by the time you pumped it up you were to knackered to take a steady aim lol.

What will you take, Very interested in it,

Alright guys, i have here a Sharps Innova air rifle, originally made in Japan, no longer made. The gun comes with the original japanese scope, and silencer. The gun is in mint condition aesthetically. HOWEVER, at the moment the gun does not fire, it is in need or some new seals. I did intend to replace them myself and gift the gun to somebody. However lack of time and general laziness means it's sat gathering dust, which is a real shame. So i thought i'd stick it up here to see if anyone fancied making me a sensible offer?

HI, What will you take for it inc postage to manchester or i can arrange collection, Tried pm you but wont work, Very interested in getting it working again,

Iv got one of these airguns in cupboard hardly fired it in 15 years just gathering dust!

I aint got the scope thou and I couldnt get one to fit the rails on mine but theere good gun.:gunsmilie:

Are you selling it, I would be interested,