Sharps Innova Air rifle.

Alright guys, i have here a Sharps Innova air rifle, originally made in Japan, no longer made. The gun comes with the original japanese scope, and silencer. The gun is in mint condition aesthetically. HOWEVER, at the moment the gun does not fire, it is in need or some new seals. I did intend to replace them myself and gift the gun to somebody. However lack of time and general laziness means it's sat gathering dust, which is a real shame. So i thought i'd stick it up here to see if anyone fancied making me a sensible offer?

Sorry for slow reply. I'm based in South Wales, i'd post it if it's not too much hassle ( :laugh: ). Not sure on the price. Seen ones in working order and average condition, go for 130-200. Everything abut the gun is perfect apart from the seals. I'm really not sure if its ever had many shots put through it. I've had it in my cupboard for over ten years and before that i think the original owner did the same. When i bought it, it was working and a very smooth, accurate rifle. I just preferred my HW80 at the time.

Nice little starter gun for some one mate i would ask for 150 pounds that includes posted.And its no hassel posting mate royal mail next day delivery cost no more than 25quid.And as for seals couple ov quid hope this helps good look with sale mate.