on behalf of hunter1989

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Michael Jones.   Lets just leave the contradictions aside shall we for a moment!     I've been reading the thread and your words here in great detail. I'm actually very admiring of people who w

Tie him up and wank into his mouth.

Posted Images

Must be a quiet night is ss, gem and lab are here as well. Aye, enough of this bollocks, you must all have his address, i don't normally condone violence, but it's high time someone went and kicked his c**t in. aye?

Must be a quiet night is ss, gem and lab are here as well. Aye, enough of this bollocks, you must all have his address, i don't normally condone violence, but it's high time someone went and kicked his c**t in. aye?

I just follow your posts around the site mate.....your soooooooooooooooooooooooo interesting and intelligent!!!..... :laugh:

I just follow your posts around the site mate.....your soooooooooooooooooooooooo interesting and intelligent!!!..... :laugh:

And sexy mate. :thumbs:

Thats not what JB says.........he reckons theres better looking tramps!!!....... :whistling:

Come on lads surly you aint going to believe this is a mate of steve (scammer) graham? THIS IS STEVE HIMSELF look at the same spelling and grammer?? and hes straight onto moley just like SCAMMER was on other posts! oh! and another thing that gives it away is .......................................................... HE AINT GOT ANY MATES!

been caught again THIEF! HA! HA! HA! NOW FECK OFF MONGO!

clapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gif

Thats not what JB says.........he reckons theres better looking tramps!!!....... :whistling:

:laugh:

and im your official stalker :tongue4: