on behalf of hunter1989

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Michael Jones.   Lets just leave the contradictions aside shall we for a moment!     I've been reading the thread and your words here in great detail. I'm actually very admiring of people who w

Tie him up and wank into his mouth.

Posted Images

I know it's been said before but this would be so funny if it wasn't for some of the lads being ripped off and messed around.

Steve, you're utterly transparent, can't you see that? Just leave it alone, what's the point??

• Like 1

its all so wrong mate

whats up steve you was going out with a few good lads off here started scamming they dont want to know you now and you feel like getting back out with them youve burnt your bridges lad

Can I just point out he's posted what he says is steves phone number then asked who ever it was to ring the no to speak to himself as in Michael jones so whose no is it steve or Michael you just keep dropping yourself in it FFS

Now let's just ignore him

steve told me to add his number 07411093361 if some one want to chat and here his side

matt ring me on the number above and i will chat to you.you seen like the voice of reason

???

You say 'Matt ring ME on the number above' but.......i thought that was Steve's number?

Hi Lads,

I, as Im sure others are, are getting fed up of these threads. The bloke is obviously very delusional, if he thinks that he could have a place on this forum. He has done nothing but drag it down, and then repeatedly as its returning to normal, another thread like this pops up.

Why not delete threads like this straight away?

I usually stay out of arguments like this, but FFS, lets see sence here and return the Airgunning section to what it once was.

Regards,

Mikey.

hi

Im one of steve good mates and im trying to get my head around the whole scamming situation!

Im not into shooting at all so i dont really no much regarding the bsa r10 deal.he told me the story and i was shocked as steve has sold loads of items to many people on ebay with never no problems at all.steve is sat with me and says he was banned from this forum before he could put his side across which in away unfair but by no means am i taking his side.he also says his brother david has set up new accounts on this forum under one shot one kill and vermin1234 and im getting blamed and im not even on the site no more,which i will say he is not and only views it as a guest now and then.he says i understand why you lot are calling me a scammer as it was a deal gone wrong but if only david did not get rude to only and payed when agreed it would of just been a misunderstanding.jamie jakes also owes steve £200 and me £50 which we have not heard or seen him for around 2 months.ive known steve for a good old 12 years and he has always been trust worthy and honest maybe a few little whit lies along the way.his wife hayley s very worried as she thinks that she has a bad name and she thinks someone will attack her.Stevw has had 8 letters send to him though the post thraeating to kill him and his dogs which is not nice.the rifles steve owns is a bsa lighting xl 177 and a mod60 which he swapped for a lamp on bbs forum to a bloke named big andy he collected the lamp.steve says if he could be unbanned and say his side and see where it goes,oh also just to let you no that david owns a bsa lighting xl 22 and does not own anymore rifles.i no steve did not mean the deal to go pare shape and he always sticks to his word.he also says sorry to davyt63 for all the agro he took,but honest steve is no longer a member and wilo not be using my account as i might get into shooting lol.steve has been his best to get david to admit that he has a few names on this forum but the reply is f...k off.he admits he signed up to the bbs forum under rabbitnater to make a menze but was banned very understandable as i would not have people who scam on my forum.but he had no intenstion in scamming and i do believe him as he is not a bad kid and i no when he is lying but i believe this is the truth well it better be or elses!hayley(wife)says she no steve did not scam as i would of killed him and plus he would not as he is a brilliant father and man.so i hope this can be reslove soon

Thanks for your time

Best regards michael jones

Michael Jones.

Lets just leave the contradictions aside shall we for a moment! :hmm:

I've been reading the thread and your words here in great detail. I'm actually very admiring of people who wade into the breach to stick up for a mate against the odds. So I've read your posts, measured your responses against the words of the other guys as dispassionately, as detached and as unbiased as possible.

I was one who PM'd Steve, well before he was banned, as to what's all the accusations are about and he wrote back telling me, it was all a grave misunderstanding that has been sorted out.

And thus being the case, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and, I asked him, out of concerns for his family as well as anyone else, to respond to the forum and explain his position truthfully and honestly, and put right some of the damage done to his character. He assured me he would do that.

He did no such thing.

I even went on to write on the open forum asking him to regain decency and set the record straight. This was even given support by other members of the forum. No witch hunts. Just a mature man's response. Maybe even an apology.

Again, he ignored all the decent requests to come forth and regain some respect that would have gone some way to perhaps reaching a resolve.

The same resolves you are now asking for.

Sorry mate, you are way too late in the day now.

You seem remarkably well versed in rifle types and calibres for someone who has not interest whatsoever in shooting. Better than I could name types of golf clubs, and I REALLY DO HAVE NO INTEREST IN GOLF!

And, as previously observed by, well, EVERYONE really, you are also making identical grammatical and spelling errors and, frankly, I have no further view than you are Steve Hunter 1989, and this is just another, yet a further elaborate attempt to regain and retain access to an airgun forum.

Are these things the oxygen of your only means to aquire cash? Is this all you know or can do with your life, using forums and the net to prey on decent folks trust and blag a bit of cash here and there for kit you don't have. Both you and your brother, whichever one you are, have tried time and time again to keep hold of a membership here, and others too.

This is just one more attempt yet again isn't it!

And as for your uncle being a director of this forum and will doubtlessly be soon closing it down on your say-so?

That alone tells me you need to see a psychiatrist. I mean you really, really do need The Big Read!

Pianoman

• Like 7

hi

Im one of steve good mates and im trying to get my head around the whole scamming situation!

Im not into shooting at all so i dont really no much regarding the bsa r10 deal.he told me the story and i was shocked as steve has sold loads of items to many people on ebay with never no problems at all.steve is sat with me and says he was banned from this forum before he could put his side across which in away unfair but by no means am i taking his side.he also says his brother david has set up new accounts on this forum under one shot one kill and vermin1234 and im getting blamed and im not even on the site no more,which i will say he is not and only views it as a guest now and then.he says i understand why you lot are calling me a scammer as it was a deal gone wrong but if only david did not get rude to only and payed when agreed it would of just been a misunderstanding.jamie jakes also owes steve £200 and me £50 which we have not heard or seen him for around 2 months.ive known steve for a good old 12 years and he has always been trust worthy and honest maybe a few little whit lies along the way.his wife hayley s very worried as she thinks that she has a bad name and she thinks someone will attack her.Stevw has had 8 letters send to him though the post thraeating to kill him and his dogs which is not nice.the rifles steve owns is a bsa lighting xl 177 and a mod60 which he swapped for a lamp on bbs forum to a bloke named big andy he collected the lamp.steve says if he could be unbanned and say his side and see where it goes,oh also just to let you no that david owns a bsa lighting xl 22 and does not own anymore rifles.i no steve did not mean the deal to go pare shape and he always sticks to his word.he also says sorry to davyt63 for all the agro he took,but honest steve is no longer a member and wilo not be using my account as i might get into shooting lol.steve has been his best to get david to admit that he has a few names on this forum but the reply is f...k off.he admits he signed up to the bbs forum under rabbitnater to make a menze but was banned very understandable as i would not have people who scam on my forum.but he had no intenstion in scamming and i do believe him as he is not a bad kid and i no when he is lying but i believe this is the truth well it better be or elses!hayley(wife)says she no steve did not scam as i would of killed him and plus he would not as he is a brilliant father and man.so i hope this can be reslove soon

Thanks for your time

Best regards michael jones

Michael Jones.

Lets just leave the contradictions aside shall we for a moment! :hmm:

I've been reading the thread and your words here in great detail. I'm actually very admiring of people who wade into the breach to stick up for a mate against the odds. So I've read your posts, measured your responses against the words of the other guys as dispassionately, as detached and as unbiased as possible.

I was one who PM'd Steve, well before he was banned, as to what's all the accusations are about and he wrote back telling me, it was all a grave misunderstanding that has been sorted out.

And thus being the case, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and, I asked him, out of concerns for his family as well as anyone else, to respond to the forum and explain his position truthfully and honestly, and put right some of the damage done to his character. He assured me he would do that.

He did no such thing.

I even went on to write on the open forum asking him to regain decency and set the record straight. This was even given support by other members of the forum. No witch hunts. Just a mature man's response. Maybe even an apology.

Again, he ignored all the decent requests to come forth and regain some respect that would have gone some way to perhaps reaching a resolve.

The same resolves you are now asking for.

Sorry mate, you are way too late in the day now.

You seem remarkably well versed in rifle types and calibres for someone who has not interest whatsoever in shooting. Better than I could name types of golf clubs, and I REALLY DO HAVE NO INTEREST IN GOLF!

And, as previously observed by, well, EVERYONE really, you are also making identical grammatical and spelling errors and, frankly, I have no further view than you are Steve Hunter 1989, and this is just another, yet a further elaborate attempt to regain and retain access to an airgun forum.

Are these things the oxygen of your only means to aquire cash? Is this all you know or can do with your life, using forums and the net to prey on decent folks trust and blag a bit of cash here and there for kit you don't have. Both you and your brother, whichever one you are, have tried time and time again to keep hold of a membership here, and others too.

This is just one more attempt yet again isn't it!

And as for your uncle being a director of this forum and will doubtlessly be soon closing it down on your say-so?

That alone tells me you need to see a psychiatrist. I mean you really, really do need The Big Read!

Pianoman

Simon Bud,

I wish i had your Eloquence with words!!!!!!! Unfortunately i'm more like your Mate Andy say it how it his, Not a bad thing tho, Some people really are F--kwits !!!!!!!!

regards Daz.diablo.gif

I wish i had your Eloquence with words

i am not steve!he told me he got banned before he could say his side he does not want to be a member as he got blammed for scamming and he did not thats all

Every chance was given to clear the name of 'Hunter1989' and every chance was either missed or the world of shit that Hunter1989 and his brother had dug just got deeper and deeper.

I don't believe for a second that you're not Steve and I don't think anyone else does either :icon_eek:

What are you trying to achieve here, exactly?? Has the penny not dropped yet?? Just go away, no one wants you here and no one really gives a shit so just sod off and leave us be...