Sign in to follow this  
michael jones

on behalf of hunter1989

:crazy:

ok andy forum will be getting closed i no the forums director its my uncle so bye bye forum ner-ner

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Steve is worried that people are threatening his family, but you want people to go round and confront him? Talk about going round in circles.

You know what, I don't care whether you are Steve, Michael, John, Paul, George or Ringo.

So you're going to get the forum closed? And you reckon we're childish?

Like I said, PILLOCK! :wallbash:

yes matt people are threating him but only over the internet why not confront him then its a different story.why not hear his side then make your minds up cause this is round in circles now

well im gobbed smacked...i have read all this over the weeks and never bothered getting involved ..untill now

how can one person be so f*****g thick,your grammer as has been pointed out is the same from one account to the next,

you dont read what you wright as per your first post where you start as his [bANNED TEXT] then half way through you refee to your self as this guy you claim to be defending,and how thick are you,get the forum closed pmsl you have no idea do you? jesus its lucky you never ripped me of cos id of knocked on your door within the hour [bANNED TEXT]...now go have a spliff and sign on and then go do one cos personaly i cant beleve care in the comunity has allowed you out on your own!

Wow who needs Daytime T.V. this is better entertainment rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif