on behalf of hunter1989

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Michael Jones.   Lets just leave the contradictions aside shall we for a moment!     I've been reading the thread and your words here in great detail. I'm actually very admiring of people who w

Tie him up and wank into his mouth.

Posted Images

Look bud even after the scam with oly someone be it steve or his brother David has been back on here trying to sell rifles that don't exist. Everytime he's been spotted so don't try to make them out to be saints were all sick of them.

Now please leave this forum.

END OF DISCUSSION

Kev

Come on lads surly you aint going to believe this is a mate of steve (scammer) graham? THIS IS STEVE HIMSELF look at the same spelling and grammer?? and hes straight onto moley just like SCAMMER was on other posts! oh! and another thing that gives it away is .......................................................... HE AINT GOT ANY MATES!

been caught again THIEF! HA! HA! HA! NOW FECK OFF MONGO!

• Like 1

Michael Jones.....??????? Oh FFS, Steve, you really are priceless!!!! :rofl::rofl:

As has been said, no one gives a shit. You're a total knob who thankfully is very easy to spot so feck off and stay fecked off, there's a good boy :duh::feck:

Edited by andyfr1968

funny how your all lippy on the internet but you all no where steve lives confront him face to face or are you lot playing kids games?hummm i will go with yes i thought i would help steve out but think i entered a kids forum

That's quite right, mate, that's exactly what you've done. Now just leave it be and feck off!! Ner-ner-na-ner-ner :thumbs:

Priceless :toast: not only is the scamming thing still on going but mole is back as well! I thought it was all getting back to normal in here lol

Edited by Tyla
  • Like 1