Sign in to follow this  
taurasmark

Best Lightweight, Affordable, Accurate, PCP Air Rifle?

hi, i was in similar situation and was wanting a .22 pcp which was light and performed well. i looked into air arms s200, bsa ultras/hornets/scorpians but eventually went for a falcon prairie they are very accurate and have the same mechanics of the air arms s400 which is the better version of the s200. i love mine

Hi matey the tactical stock is made of some sort of composit plastic and IMHO is very light. Hope this helps.

ATB

Adam

Thanks Adam! :)

The AA200 is a really nice user friendly bit of kit it even flatters my shooting,its extremely accurate and light,I have a number of precharged but this was my best buy,its just so right

For Price - Check out Brococks AimX Contour XL

Small and compact and Full power from the box

And British Made -

Great for All Ages and Great for Shooting from Vehicles

BOB/R

I would have a serious look for a BSA Super 10, the air cylinder gives about 100 shots in .22 (talking full powered ones here), can be found cheaply, reliable as heck and a nice accurate weapon as well!

webley raider either 2 shot or 10 they are light accuate rifles &pump or air bottle and your sorted mate.

rgds stubbs4612

I would also say the AAS200 if you need more than 40 .22 calibre shots before you need to recharge.

Its a very accurate, top quality rifle buddy and will perform right up to what ever your shooting standard is :thumbs: .

The BSA Ultra is also a very nice rifle and very accurate too but you will only get 40 shots per fill in .22 calibre buddy unless you get it Tench regged, then you will get 90 shots per fill.

Si