Northumberland Tag along / Based in Ashington Northumberland

Hi, all im wondering if anyone can help me out, Im A 38yr old from Ashington, Northumberland, im having a nightmare trying to get my own Permissions on land around my area, everywhere I ask, the replys are from, I already have someone, to theres nothing to shoot !

The local fields are jumping with rabbits, Would anyone that has permission in my local area or not to far away be so kind to ask me to tag along with them for a shooting session or 2, would like to target rabbits, woody's even rats just to get out there, in the fresh air doing something that I enjoy, I can drive & have my own transport, also very sensible & respect others permissions & land.

Pm me any replys & I will check them when im back from another knock back !

Honest Regards Sean.

Have you asked at the farm on the Pegswood straight (just after greyhound kennels) The fields are always heaving with rabbits, but i don't know the laws on shooting near a road?

Will PM you another place ;)

Have you asked at the farm on the Pegswood straight (just after greyhound kennels) The fields are always heaving with rabbits, but i don't know the laws on shooting near a road?

Will PM you another place ;)

Your right about it been lifting with rabbits, it's hard to find out whom to ask regarding Permission & it is close to roads heading up towards pegswood & towards the bridge at sheepwash, im sure it could still be an ok place to take a few rabbits, using commonsence to firing directions, I will look in the other tomorrow & will let you know how I get on.

Regards Sean.

Its a handy place early season to start pups off as theres normally plenty about. Not sure who owns it but know someone has permission already on there..... not that it makes a difference :D

but know someone has permission already on there.....

Someone needs their arse kicking then Corky, ridiculous amount of rabbits, makes my mouth water everytime i go past :D

but know someone has permission already on there.....

Someone needs their arse kicking then Corky, ridiculous amount of rabbits, makes my mouth water everytime i go past :D

Aye mine aswell what a joke!!!! wouldnt be that many lying stretched out in the sun if i got my way like all my permissions are miles away!! my pup had a couple runs there early last season these were totally unintentional of course, he was just walking nicely off the leader when it happened bugger that is!! suppose its the lurcher in him eh!!!!lol.

I'm in Ashington too mate.....All the land from there down towards Longhirst & Ellington belongs to Alcan Farms and you've got no chance getting permission with them.

I've got a wee bit behind there by the opencast via verbal permission but hardly ever go due to frequent dog walkers etc, hence why me n wor kid travel miles away.

To be honest from what I've seen round this area its full of people who dont give a shit and go anyway no matter what or who it belongs to and whether they have permission or not!

Only thing I can suggest is try further afield the same as we had to!

Darryl

I'm in Ashington too mate.....All the land from there down towards Longhirst & Ellington belongs to Alcan Farms and you've got no chance getting permission with them.

I've got a wee bit behind there by the opencast via verbal permission but hardly ever go due to frequent dog walkers etc, hence why me n wor kid travel miles away.

To be honest from what I've seen round this area its full of people who dont give a shit and go anyway no matter what or who it belongs to and whether they have permission or not!

Only thing I can suggest is try further afield the same as we had to!

Darryl

pm sent mate, the land may belong to alcan farms, but whom is it leased out to ?

• 2 weeks later...

I mate like he said you got no chance with any of that land alcan only let there own syndicate on tryed before and this is what i was tolded,Thats why poeple poace it. What sort of gun do you use.

I mate like he said you got no chance with any of that land alcan only let there own syndicate on tryed before and this is what i was tolded,Thats why poeple poace it. What sort of gun do you use.

shooting with an air arms s410 mate, I have managed to get a permission sort, not that far away, now trying to find the time to get out, Sean