Training whippet greyhound to jump

Am back, I'm going out to the pub, we shall discuss this later or you can pretend to be a big man while I'm away..... Btw, I know who you are :thumbs:

baw, i think you should stay oot the pub mate, well at least until you get down to your sparring weight :tongue2::laugh:

:laugh: I wish I'd taken your advice, Ohh my poor head. :wallbash:

your a bigger fanny than i thought .what are you doing adding c**ts you dont know as friends you tit.i,ll see you when your in glasgow .just pm me if you want to meet before that bigshot .

I canny be arsed with keyboard warriors. Just pm that address bigman and I'll see you on the 25th, go on, grow some.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She could injure herself but then again she might not. Life's full of 'ifs' or 'buts' Just do it!

Well if you want to discuss you sexual perversions on an open forum, I guess that's up to you.   I can't vouch for the lazy but you got the other bit right.

i lost a few meself baw that long grass in the summers barsteward...lol

Am back, I'm going out to the pub, we shall discuss this later or you can pretend to be a big man while I'm away..... Btw, I know who you are :thumbs:

baw, i think you should stay oot the pub mate, well at least until you get down to your sparring weight :tongue2::laugh:

:laugh: I wish I'd taken your advice, Ohh my poor head. :wallbash:

your a bigger fanny than i thought .what are you doing adding c**ts you dont know as friends you tit.i,ll see you when your in glasgow .just pm me if you want to meet before that bigshot .

I canny be arsed with keyboard warriors. Just pm that address bigman and I'll see you on the 25th, go on, grow some.

ffs baw has he not sent you that pm yet? could have sent you a letter quicker :tongue2:

hey guys im training my dog to jump and she is really confident, im just worried about letting him jump barb wired fences because sometimes she puts her back legs on the top of fences then jumps down and if she does it on a barb wired fence she could injure herself? what should i do?

Start you dog on small walls moving up as the pup finds the smaller ones easier.After he is jumping big walls move him on to fences without barb wire again start small and move up once he is jumping this move him to sheep wire don't move to far away in case he get hung up.

(And £10 on baw)

hey guys im training my dog to jump and she is really confident, im just worried about letting him jump barb wired fences because sometimes she puts her back legs on the top of fences then jumps down and if she does it on a barb wired fence she could injure herself? what should i do?

Start you dog on small walls moving up as the pup finds the smaller ones easier.After he is jumping big walls move him on to fences without barb wire again start small and move up once he is jumping this move him to sheep wire don't move to far away in case he get hung up.

(And £10 on baw)

FFS BARBARA WOODHOUSE HASNT GOT A LOOK IN YA FANNY.YOU TALK AS MUCH SHIT AS YOUR BOYFREIND NAEBAWS.YOU ADVICE IS FKN BRILLIANT .HAVE YOU GOT DOGS? :fool:

(And £10 on baw)

FFS BARBARA WOODHOUSE HASNT GOT A LOOK IN YA FANNY.YOU TALK AS MUCH SHIT AS YOUR BOYFREIND NAEBAWS.YOU ADVICE IS FKN BRILLIANT .HAVE YOU GOT DOGS? :fool:

What would you do except hope that big mouth hope baw closes it.

(And £10 on baw)

HES STARTING TO TYPE WITH A SCOTTISH ACCENT

(And £10 on baw)

:toast: :toast: :toast: What a tosser and though there was only me and baw wee have a new leader.

(And £10 on baw)

:toast: :toast: :toast: What a tosser and though there was only me and baw wee have a new leader.

oh me and baw ya muppet,ya poof.ya mad lamper ,whats the matter are daytime too hard for you.i wouldnt keep lamping shit ,second raters ,fkn iceman more like fannyman.weres your bitch wee baws :feck:

• 2 months later...