Sign in to follow this  
adam 79

**** Lurcher Pups For Sale Cumbria***

I like the Dam very much indeed.

Good strong looking pups.

pups are in great condition mate,if they turn out anything like the sire they'll do ok,i aint seen the bitch go so cant comment on her but the sire is a handy dog and better looking than its owner ha ha,good luck wid the ones your keeping back. :thumbs:

pups are in great condition mate,if they turn out anything like the sire they'll do ok,i aint seen the bitch go so cant comment on her but the sire is a handy dog and better looking than its owner ha ha,good luck wid the ones your keeping back. :thumbs:

cheers big lad.big ears says you better have your gloves on for next time hes up cos its going to get ugly!

cheers big lad.big ears says you better have your gloves on for next time hes up cos its going to get ugly!

ha ha hopefully not as ugly as him :boxing:

• Like 1

Beautiful pups! Just what im after, specially the Bitch! Im 4.5 hours away in Oxford though :hmm:

Yeah - the pups look fantastic - and if they're exactly whay you're after get going mate. 4 1/2 hours is nothing but an excuse. Get the pup bought. The parents look great.

Beautiful pups! Just what im after, specially the Bitch! Im 4.5 hours away in Oxford though :hmm:

your right mate they look spot on,try this number and ask for a price

may save you some money thumbs.gif

Good reports from users of this service ..Tel Alice on 07729436377

I rang you the other day mate

might have them both if you do me a good price for the pair

just got to make some room

al ring you as soon as am sorted I'm in Warrington Cheshire cheers

very nice healthy looking pups you have there mate, wish the wife would let me have one, but she wont budge on it. Good luck.

Sign in to follow this