WARNING DODGY SELLER IS ON HERE

u got it all wrong im at my mate house for the week till sunday im not trying to scam any one i sold my ultra on hear the outher day i only seeling it cheap cus iv got a nother one at home and a few outher and i dident use it

iv heard about the scamming going on its like every new member what come on hear u think there scammer well your wrong im not

[/q

how the hell you heard about all the scamming???????? you only joined on the 29th you DIM WITT! what a PUDDING HEAD this lad is!

u got it all wrong im at my mate house for the week till sunday im not trying to scam any one i sold my ultra on hear the outher day i only seeling it cheap cus iv got a nother one at home and a few outher and i dident use it

iv heard about the scamming going on its like every new member what come on hear u think there scammer well your wrong im not

ur a dodgy wee c**t :angry:

who you sold the ULTRA to on here then??? name him! and put youre tel number and addy up! youre spellings the same as hunetr1989, rabbitsmasher, and the other alias names youve used!

At least this robbing feckwit's easy to spot, Pipa. Ste, give it a rest now, there's a twat, erm, I mean lad. You and your bro' are not Al Capone and never will be, the gaff's been well and truly blown now lads :thumbs:

Isnt there a thing on BBS where a middleman holds the money until both parties are happy with the transaction?

There is mate yes.

But surely there's no substitute for good old common sense?

If I was sending someone 400 quid, I'd be wanting more than a promise they'd send the gun ..........

I've bought and sold a few guns over the years, and have driven a few hundred miles, ok it makes a bargain less of a bargain but then again I haven't had my kecks pulled down, plus you don't have to trust a carrier not to bend it and you can check the condition properly too.

:thumbs:

Ha ha cunter1989, sussed out again. You really are one thick fu.ck!

GLAD TO SEE THE SCUM NOT GETTING AWAY WITH IT YOU LOT SHOULD BE THE OLD BILL HA HA KEEP IT UP LADS YOUR DOING A GOT JOB

Got it all wrong........don't think so mate the address you given is a factory unit not a house.

SCAMMER

http://www.192.com/prices/details/733a5207dba068383992fa4fd4190d6d9e47eac4/lr/

i wonder what name hes going to use nxt? bunnybasher123??? coney catcher123??

sureshot1234?? the only gun he aint had for sale is a daystate airwolf! £400 quick sale as i need the ££! NO FACE TO FACE, just paypal, lol

sureshot1234?? the only gun he aint had for sale is a daystate airwolf! £400 quick sale as i need the ££! NO FACE TO FACE, just paypal, lol

Hope the twat dont use Sureshot you lot might think it`s me?

How do we know its not?? :hmm:

Seem a little paranoid there lad and very quick to cast aspersions?

;)

lol. sorry bud! just one of the names i could think of