NEW PERMISSION

Guest houndblair

Guest houndblair

I just got some new shooting and a bit of ferreting permission on a local mansion with a wood and a few paddocks, On arrivla we where show around and when entering the wood a hare bolted out and loads of pidgeons flapped out of the trees About eight pheasants in the wood obvisly strayed from the local shoot.

We where told we could shoot all the vermin and ferret the rabbits, but they said for every squirrel caught would pay us :D Oh and i maneged to bag a pidgeon before the end of the day. :victory: So im off tommorow to buy some hides and deycoys and hopefully return the afternoon alter and bound myslef some squirrels :D

I just got some new shooting and a bit of ferreting permission on a local mansion with a wood and a few paddocks, On arrivla we where show around and when entering the wood a hare bolted out and loads of pidgeons flapped out of the trees About eight pheasants in the wood obvisly strayed from the local shoot.

We where told we could shoot all the vermin and ferret the rabbits, but they said for every squirrel caught would pay us :D Oh and i maneged to bag a pidgeon before the end of the day. :victory: So im off tommorow to buy some hides and deycoys and hopefully return the afternoon alter and bound myslef some squirrels :D

WELL DONE :clapper:

how did you agin permission?

Guest houndblair

My mate lives up that way so we just knowed on his door and said 'would if be possibe to have some shooting and ferreting permission on your land' He said 'no im affriad not' But as we where walking down his drive (which must of been about 1mile long) he drove dwon in his car and said 'Me and my wife have had a chat and are in need of someone to hlep controll the vermin and pests, get in my car and ill show you around'

We went in the big mansion :D And they gave us a tour and we went home got the guns and had a small shoot ending with one pidgeon :victory: But im gkad we got this permision as its huge and filled with plenty on rabbits/hares/phesants/woodcock/jays/pidgeons/magpies/crows oh i happened ot notice a small rat collony by the vegtables to!

My mate lives up that way so we just knowed on his door and said 'would if be possibe to have some shooting and ferreting permission on your land' He said 'no im affriad not' But as we where walking down his drive (which must of been about 1mile long) he drove dwon in his car and said 'Me and my wife have had a chat and are in need of someone to hlep controll the vermin and pests, get in my car and ill show you around'

We went in the big mansion :D And they gave us a tour and we went home got the guns and had a small shoot ending with one pidgeon :victory: But im gkad we got this permision as its huge and filled with plenty on rabbits/hares/phesants/woodcock/jays/pidgeons/magpies/crows oh i happened ot notice a small rat collony by the vegtables to!

NICE :clapper: