Yes I have judged spanyard for s irwin I judged lurchers by you you would not no your arse from your elbow all you are is a Internet hunter were you at the show to see what was going on with the stewards and the judges ? No you were else were so don't talk shit ashole

If you have judged as you say you have, you will know the thankless task it is, They give up their free time for unpaid job to get slaged off at the end of the day.Did you getted slaged off when you judged? did everyone leave te field happy? No i was not at the show on saturday but i know the stewards and judges well and as you were saying that the judges were told what to pick i am more than entitled to voice my opinion as are you .

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There would have been no more terriers present no matter who was judging, terriers are falling away at all the shows. And another thing you've got to remember Toasty, nobody makes you go to these show

For All Concerned,   This is Justin Hill on behalf Gilford Terrier & Lurcher Club.   There seems to be a small number of people with complaints about our show in Moira - I am going to respond

to many lads take it serious and for what a rosette and cup as has been said its a day out for like minded lads for a bit of crack and a yarn or 2 and if you win you win and if you lose well tough tit

LMFA if you think that was a top class event you must be on drugs or something that was one of the worst terrier and lurcher shows I have ever been too go to dessie mackins show or mourne or tullylish show to see how to run a show your trouphys are the worst at any show in Ireland the gilford terrier club are not good enought to run a show niver mind a so called game fair take stock of what people or saying or you won't have anyone going to any of your game fairs anymore listen to what the comperters or saying or you won't have any comperters going to your events

LMFA if you think that was a top class event you must be on drugs or something that was one of the worst terrier and lurcher shows I have ever been too go to dessie mackins show or mourne or tullylish show to see how to run a show your trouphys are the worst at any show in Ireland the gilford terrier club are not good enought to run a show niver mind a so called game fair take stock of what people or saying or you won't have anyone going to any of your game fairs anymore listen to what the comperters or saying or you won't have any comperters going to your events

Just want to say i had a realli gud day at the Moira game fair... and from experience..when you step inside the ring to judge it isnt the easiest of jobs. i judged my first ever show at Lawrencetown and when your standing outside the ropes its easy to be judgemental but as soon as you get inside it it isnt an easy job. i knw i got some criticism for the choices and decisions i made but one thing i can say is the dog i put up for Champion and the bitch who i gave reserve in my eyes were 2 crackers and a credit to their owners but i will always stand by mi decision.. its not an easy task atal.. realli gud show and want to say thanks to the Gilford lads who organised it..

Kirsty

• Like 2

Kirsty I thought you did a great job judging at dessie mackins show but you did not get him in the ring with you he new to stand back and let you get on with the job of judging that is why his show is so good and runs so well at moira the lurcher judge was discussing the dogs with one of the guys that run the show and was lifting the money I heard them in the final saying to one another what do you think and the other one say well what do you think that should niver happen at any show you or bound to have seen what was going on a blind man could have seen it if anyone wants to run a terrier and lurcher show go to any of the shows that d mackin j Barry runs and you will see how to do it [bANNED TEXT] right down to the simulated coursing and racing it is done well and no one is giving out about it not being run right the mourne show is a good show as well it was the same at ballylough last year badley run poor judges and shit trouphys

Kirsty I thought you did a great job judging at dessie mackins show but you did not get him in the ring with you he new to stand back and let you get on with the job of judging that is why his show is so good and runs so well at moira the lurcher judge was discussing the dogs with one of the guys that run the show and was lifting the money I heard them in the final saying to one another what do you think and the other one say well what do you think that should niver happen at any show you or bound to have seen what was going on a blind man could have seen it if anyone wants to run a terrier and lurcher show go to any of the shows that d mackin j Barry runs and you will see how to do it [bANNED TEXT] right down to the simulated coursing and racing it is done well and no one is giving out about it not being run right the mourne show is a good show as well it was the same at ballylough last year badley run poor judges and shit trouphys

so are you saying that the lurcher that won in the final should not have and you are saying that the ballinlough had bad judges but you said that the mourne show was well run but the man that ran the mourne show judged the lurchers in ballinlough

Edited by lurcher330