• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There would have been no more terriers present no matter who was judging, terriers are falling away at all the shows. And another thing you've got to remember Toasty, nobody makes you go to these show

For All Concerned,   This is Justin Hill on behalf Gilford Terrier & Lurcher Club.   There seems to be a small number of people with complaints about our show in Moira - I am going to respond

to many lads take it serious and for what a rosette and cup as has been said its a day out for like minded lads for a bit of crack and a yarn or 2 and if you win you win and if you lose well tough tit

At Moira Game Fair this Saturday 28th some Terrier Class's will be split into Dog's & Bitch's

This is the 1st time The Gilford Lurcher & Terrier Club has split the class's and we trust this will accommadate

all the Terrier competiters..

At Moira Game Fair this Saturday 28th some Terrier Class's will be split into Dog's & Bitch's

This is the 1st time The Gilford Lurcher & Terrier Club has split the class's and we trust this will accommadate

all the Terrier competiters..

sounds good poacher, looking forward to the show, good luck.

Lady J , Tango i'm kipping down stairs this year as i couldnt face them dodgy stairs again so Janet wont need to

apply the back therapy again...

From what I remember, you also need to be kept out of the bathroom to avoid causing floods :nono: , at one point it was raining inside the house :whistling: ......lol!! :11:

See you on Saturday :drinks::drink::cheers:

Thanks to everyone who helped out and attended the Lurcher & Terrier Events at Moira Game Fair yesterday i hope all had a good day ...

And Well Done To The Winners On The Day.....

Terrier Champion.... Dessie Mackin

Lurcher Champion ... Graham Brennan

Whippet Champion ... Leanne ?

Supreme Champion Was Won By Whippet Champion With Leanne.

Thanks I.D

WHAT IS THE BIG TURN ON WITH THE TERRIER EVENTS AND SHOWS AT MOIRA GAME FAIR AS WAS REPEATED BY A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT THE STANDARD OF TERRIERS WAS A JOKE AND FOR THEM TO CALL THEM WORKING TERRIERS IS A SHAME AND DISGRACE THE TERRIER JUDGE WE ARE LED TO BELIEVE HAS LITTLE OR NO EXPERIENCE OF WORKING TERRIERS WHY THEN DO THE ORGANISERS HAVE TO GET PEOPLE LIKE THIS TO JUDGE WHEN THERE IS GOOD GENUINE FELLAS UP AND DOWN THE COUNTRY THAT WOULD KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR NO DISRESPECT TO THE ORGANISERS BUT TO SAY ITS A WORKING TERRIER SHOW LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED CHAMPION TERRIER CHAMPION AT WHAT

Well said toasty the shoe was a disgrace the judges wernt picking the dogs the stewarts were they were talking to the judges all the time the trouphys were pure shit worse than s irwins and that's saying a lot it's the worse show I have ever bin too and I won't be back next year they treat the terrier people with judges that could not pick there nose ok the dog that won was the best on the day and the guy does work them I no I have seen them work as for the rest well other than the workin class winner the rest will niver see a hole in there life the gilford mob don't even have to buy the trouphys they are bought for them at least you would think they could get something better than the shut they were handing out yesterday and charging £3 a dog get you ack together or get someone else to run it the lurched judge was putting the lurchers on a makeship table to judge them either get judges that can do the job or pack it in