• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By amaanesen
      Hello!
      I'd love to learn more people's opinions on deer hunting using dogs, as it's a very controversial topic in the hunting world. I've only ever used dogs for grouse and waterfowl hunting, but many hunters also use for deer. I write a little hunting blog on the side for fun (this is not an ad, there is no ad/affiliate on the blog but let me know if I can't link!) and I really want to write about the dog hunting controversy.
      What are your opinions? For or against, why, why not etc? No judgement, just trying to get the general hunting population's opinions!
      God Bless!
      Alexander
    • By Oliver C
      Hi
      I'm looking for suitable land around Downham Market / Swaffham area to purchase deer shooting rights annually - any leads appreciated.
      Thanks 
    • By Baldcoot
      Trip last Saturday to West Sussex in that evil storm,flooded roads,crazy winds .
      The usual warm welcome and off out to be dropped in a high seat.3o mins later saw a little white bum ,bins  up it's a  Roe buck Doe and fawn .
      Shot the fawn ,nice size Doe and waited but the other  Doe didn't return to her fawn .Green out ,healthy gralloch .
      Back to the Bothy, fawn in the chilled and bald bloke to local for a nice nosh.
      5am already up ,tea and biscuits meet the other guests and out .Unsuccessful hour in a different seat and off on foot to see a massive buck 10m away. Took the heart shot ,he ran and dropped. This can't be right he was massive, this is a spiker. 
      Me tit, scope on 9 not 0 so at 10m he looked huge .Nice clean gralloch, and luckily the guide was with me as he was a fat boy to carry.
      Great weekend, good craic,great friends

• By Kevin01041961
      Hi quick question is there any syndicates out there available?
    • By divemaster72
      Tickets going fast and only a few remaining. 
      Click on the link below to find out what the prizes are and how to get purchase your tickets
      http://www.ukdeertrackandrecovery.co.uk/prizedraw.html
      Where else could you win such prizes for a fiver a go