I'VE GOT COMPETITION

woodchip

Well i got a phone call from my local builders merchants where ive shot a lot of pigeons 70 birds one saturday and 11 the next this was before xmas anyway i was asked to pop my head in because they had quite a few pigeons back . :yahoo:

So i popped over this after noon and shot 16 birds that where all in the timber shed :hunter: .

so i took my route around the timer saw mill and had a quick look on the roof have shot bird from there in the past i was just sighting up bird 17 when something hit it ?

it hit it with such force it took the bird straight off the roof i could hear flapping on the other side of the mill so i walked over to see what had happened to my shook a hawk was ripping the pigeons head off . :shok:

i put down the gun and watched for a while it was one of the greatest thing ive seen in a while after a bit the shop manager come out to see how i was getting on he could see the hawk as it was about 20 ft away from him the bird looked at him took another bit of the pigeon and flew off we both could not believe what we had see and so close . turns out they have found a couple of pigeons recently with no heads and chunks missing .so now ive a hawk to compete with :angry:

ME -X16 :hunter:

HAWK X1

SO WISH I HAD A CAMERA

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j50/cayladom/Pigeon.jpg

Edited by woodchip

Hey Woodchip,

I'm looking to buy a new scope for my Hornet, what are you using on yours?

Do you recomend it?

Cheers Bagpuss

well mines a zero optics? bloke in the shop said it was sh*t hot . i do like it :) its got an illuminator and mil dots im happy with it :D