toms,spuds,asparagus,beetroot,leeks,onions,spring onions,lettuce,cucumber,aubergine,courgette,marrow,squash,peas,french beans,borlotti beans,kale,purple sprouting broccoli,cauliflower,garlic,chillies,strawberries,raspberries and i think thats about it mate :thumbs:

toms,spuds,asparagus,beetroot,leeks,onions,spring onions,lettuce,cucumber,aubergine,courgette,marrow,squash,peas,french beans,borlotti beans,kale,purple sprouting broccoli,cauliflower,garlic,chillies,strawberries,raspberries and i think thats about it mate :thumbs:

f*ck is that all ?

• 2 weeks later...

growin spuds ,onions ,spring onions, broc, purple sproutin broc, sweed ,koli rabi, peas

romanesqu ,3 differn,t types of cabbage, carrots, beetroot, sweet peppers, chilly peppers,

cucumbers, toms ,salad stuff every thing coming on fine.

thats about it bud

• 1 month later...

trying to , lost all my cabbages to fles beetles , but curly kale , sprouts , swedes , leeks , runner beans , tomatoes and cucumbers chillis and sweet peppers are all doing great so far , started eating the swedes and runners ,had a couple of leeks today cant beat proper fresh veg