largest harris's

banjo14

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my female flys at 2.10 and is over 3lb fat. it isnt always size that matters though

Posted Images

that is one cracking harris a credit to you jasper65 :thumbs:

what you bred this year and im in the market soon for a harris you know any good breeders in the essex area ??

Nice one pal its much apreciated :thumbs:. its probably a good idea to look on the IBR Furgle for birds advertised in the Essex area. having said that you not all that far from my neck of the woods but it won;t be until next year now mate, I only let her run one clutch off these days due to her age! she managed 3 out of 4 this year.

Jasp

• 5 weeks later...

i have a superior pair and female hunts a 3lb, a youing male from this year is flying a 2lb so should be good size at end of year,

sound like some good size birds you have there Punch&judy, It would be good to see some pictures up of that male or that female when you're out and about hunting .

Jasp

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi bango how many hares did she stop and how many got off cheers seffa

she had 9 in her first season but lost 11 although some of the one she caught were three quarter grown so a little easier to hold.

Good honest reply on the 3/4 grown.. :victory: ..most folk class a half grown leveret as a hare which boil's my piss..good luck with the season.. :thumbs: