any chance of a picture of the sire mate? cheers adam

cant get any up mate will email you one if you want

any chance of a picture of the sire mate? cheers adam
cant get any up mate will email you one if you want

looks like bitch might be back up for sale
crackin wee dogs will have a litter born april hopefully

ps never seen a half cross that was smooth coated

Ive been breeding whippet/bedlington crosses for about 12 years now and ive never had a smooth one from a first cross. A first cross being a whippet put to a bedlington not a bedlington/whippet put to a bedlington/whippet.

Also you shouldent get brindle in first cross's because blue is a dominent colour in colour breeding. My bedlington/whippet crosses are always rough or broken coated and you cant usualy tell what they will be till atleast 8/9 weeks plus

very true terriermaid worked this cross over 20 years never seen a smooth one also all pups were black till around 5or6 weeks

My whippet/Bedlington puppies that i have at the moment are 3 weeks old and they just look like black whippet puppies, they start going abit grey around the eyes about 5/6 weeks old.

I'd be very careful of any puppies that are being sold as first crosses that are smooth and any colour other then blue or the occasional liver/sandy colour.

And as a breeder that also breeds for health id also ask for the Bedlington's DNA certificate for Copper Toxicosis as this is an awful disease that responsible breeders like myself are working so hard to rid the breed of.

Ive been breeding whippet/bedlington crosses for about 12 years now and ive never had a smooth one from a first cross. A first cross being a whippet put to a bedlington not a bedlington/whippet put to a bedlington/whippet.

Also you shouldent get brindle in first cross's because blue is a dominent colour in colour breeding. My bedlington/whippet crosses are always rough or broken coated and you cant usualy tell what they will be till atleast 8/9 weeks plus

Here's some photos taken today of 2 of our whippet/bedlington pups

Here's some photos taken today of 2 of our whippet/bedlington pups

• 2 weeks later...