Wheres the BASA thread gone?

FAO Mr Mole:

FFS lad, grab your Mrs and give her a good seeing too ASAP.. Methinks she's enjoying all this male attention that little bit too much... :hmm:

:laugh: Oh yeah!! I'd almost forgotten what this thread was ment to be about!! Botty-sex and junk food's far more fun....!! :whistling::laugh:

showin your age when ur down wid da kids its batty not botty :thumbs:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if you wanna stroke his ego its up to you , but , i for one wont sit and listen to a bloke who CLEARLY know`s very little giving advise to others , its like the blind leading the blind ! On sever

So where has the BASA thread gone that was started by Supermole   Oh....wait.... I get it, he posts a load of rubbish - Again, people pick up on it - Again, and wade in to put him straight - Again

I think a lot of people have been sharpening there knives for a while simon!   A mole on the forum is like one in your garden, not too botherd at first, then the ever growing piles of s**t left all

FAO Mr Mole:

FFS lad, grab your Mrs and give her a good seeing too ASAP.. Methinks she's enjoying all this male attention that little bit too much... :hmm:

:laugh: Oh yeah!! I'd almost forgotten what this thread was ment to be about!! Botty-sex and junk food's far more fun....!! :whistling::laugh:

showin your age when ur down wid da kids its batty not botty :thumbs:

:laugh: It's a fair cop, guv!! :laugh:

i dont reckon there is a missis mole same person norman bates styley.

One thing I will say is there's deffo two of them, I've spoken to them both on the phone but I must admit that I also thought they were one and the same for a while :thumbs:

I recently saw a thing on the telly where a guy met someone on the internet, then through this person met 15 others, only to find out they were all one person. Anything is possible and the internet attracts some funny people........

an it s pretty easy to do a lady voice over the phone :thumbs:

I know what you're saying, Fry but unless this person can speak with two different voices at the same time, it's two people :thumbs:

ha ha point taken then.

OK so you all think im blunt and to the point , fair cop , so here we go .

Moles , its about time you acted your age . Your clearly not cut out for this `forum lark`

So grow up , or

FEK OFF

Buster the meek .....

OK so you all think im blunt and to the point , fair cop , so here we go .

Moles , its about time you acted your age . Your clearly not cut out for this `forum lark`

So grow up , or

FEK OFF

Buster the meek .....

every one likes a guy with a sensative side :thumbs:

FFS you lot moley posted a thread an then asked for what ever reason to have the thread pulled, an then you open another one asking where the post has gone, an then the crapola starts with umpteen comments. get a grip people. ok there is some that use b.a.s.c an some that use others for insurance

as a side note why have the MODS let this go one just pull the thread thers is nothing constructive it, then the people that have posted can get on with writing about their hunting trips

Toodles

Leo

as a side note why have the MODS let this go one just pull the thread thers is nothing constructive it, then the people that have posted can get on with writing about their hunting trips

Toodles

Leo

Surely none threatening Freedom of speach prevails? there was no seriouse threats or aggresion in the topic to cause alarm.

most was Disagreements from both party's and Banter :thumbs: , I have heard worse said in the school playground :laugh:.