Wheres the BASA thread gone?

no need to 'out' me, i know i work in and live near brighton but i can assure you i'm straight love.

cheers, wurz

edited to say- if you dont believe me, ask mrs wurz :D

Edited by gurtwurz

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if you wanna stroke his ego its up to you , but , i for one wont sit and listen to a bloke who CLEARLY know`s very little giving advise to others , its like the blind leading the blind ! On sever

So where has the BASA thread gone that was started by Supermole   Oh....wait.... I get it, he posts a load of rubbish - Again, people pick up on it - Again, and wade in to put him straight - Again

I think a lot of people have been sharpening there knives for a while simon!   A mole on the forum is like one in your garden, not too botherd at first, then the ever growing piles of s**t left all

Can the mods not just delete them for being such a pain in the arse? Plenty of members have been deleted before now for much less?

Somebody please put us out of our misery! LOL

I think its coming to that Tyla after Mrs Mole asked a Mod to be removed, the thing is this may well remove Mr Mole too as he is under the same ISP :hmm:.

certainly no life threatning posts gone on here! somtimes when topics like this are left to run they sort themselves out :thumbs:.

FFS I HAD ASK FOR MEMBERSHIP TO BE ENDED, I'VE CHANGED MY MIND I CAN AND WILL OUT THE THE LOT OF YOU PRATS..

Mary....?? Just leave it be now, I mean honestly, what's the point???? :blink:

Pick the scab and it will never heal.....

On a far more serious note however, do I risk another kebab tonight? :hmm:

FFS I HAD ASK FOR MEMBERSHIP TO BE ENDED, I'VE CHANGED MY MIND I CAN AND WILL OUT THE THE LOT OF YOU PRATS..

a kebab a day keeps the doctor away

Haha

Haha, if only.

I went through a phase of fairly excessive chicken kebab consumption. To the point that when I ran into a mate I've not seen in ages one of the first things he said was "Still eating a lot of kebabs?".

Anyway, Andy, don't risk it this late in the week mate. Too much chance of any potentially side effects impacting on the weekend. Sunday through to Wednesday are the best times for stategic high risk food consumption ;)

Haha

Haha, if only.

I went through a phase of fairly excessive chicken kebab consumption. To the point that when I ran into a mate I've not seen in ages one of the first things he said was "Still eating a lot of kebabs?".

Anyway, Andy, don't risk it this late in the week mate. Too much chance of any potentially side effects impacting on the weekend. Sunday through to Wednesday are the best times for stategic high risk food consumption ;)

Oh god, conflicting advice..... Now I'm really confused :blink:

I'm sorry, lads but I'm going to have consult my good friends on the 'kebabsdeathgloryorhospital' forum for some more expert advice.

I thank you both for taking the time to reply to my conundrum.... :thumbs::laugh:

Ok I'm outed.

I'm a queer gay bumstuffing arse bandit who likes lady boy mags :kiss:.

If you don't beleive me ask Wurz :D....

thought you were gonna keep it quiet big boy :icon_redface:

still, as long as i bowl while you field its ok...

andy, for gods sake leave the kebabs alone mate, and get a nutritous ginsters down yer neck instead to nullify the arse quaking effects of the chilli sauce :thumbs:

Edited by gurtwurz

Ok I'm outed.

I'm a queer gay bumstuffing arse bandit who likes lady boy mags :kiss:.

If you don't beleive me ask Wurz :D....

thought you were gonna keep it quiet big boy :icon_redface:

still, as long as i bowl while you field its ok...

Remember boys, it's only wrong if you push back... :kiss: :kiss: :laugh:

not only did he push back, he pushed off!

he hasnt rang, he hasnt written...

you told me you would wear some protection yet I passed three kids this morning, you can't get out of it as they was all round brown floaters with small dents in the end :whistling:

not only did he push back, he pushed off!

he hasnt rang, he hasnt written...

Some men are such slags, Wurz :thumbdown:

Jasper, you should be ashamed of yourself playing with John's feelings in such a selfish way, now do the decent thing and get back in touch with the poor heartbroken lad!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::laugh: