Wheres the BASA thread gone?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if you wanna stroke his ego its up to you , but , i for one wont sit and listen to a bloke who CLEARLY know`s very little giving advise to others , its like the blind leading the blind ! On sever

So where has the BASA thread gone that was started by Supermole   Oh....wait.... I get it, he posts a load of rubbish - Again, people pick up on it - Again, and wade in to put him straight - Again

I think a lot of people have been sharpening there knives for a while simon!   A mole on the forum is like one in your garden, not too botherd at first, then the ever growing piles of s**t left all

Graig you're a tosser mate.. :whistling:

What you doing in here.......checking out an arguement in this section too i take it..... :icon_eek: Cant believe what i'm reading, they'll be getting lurchers next..... :whistling::laugh:

Ye Milf , get up your own end :laugh:

cry.gif

This used to be my end too.. :( I'm getting all emotional here now Graig, ya b*****d... :laugh:

Graig you're a tosser mate.. :whistling:

What you doing in here.......checking out an arguement in this section too i take it..... :icon_eek: Cant believe what i'm reading, they'll be getting lurchers next..... :whistling::laugh:

Ye Milf , get up your own end :laugh:

cry.gif

This used to be my end too.. :( I'm getting all emotional here now Graig, ya b*****d... :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

:doh:

FACT - you dont need permission for membership to be terminated , as if you feel that strongly , you just would`nt come in here .

Also do you think you will `out last ` i think you ment , the lots us , especially when you call us `Prats ` ? but i guess thats ok if you do it , where as if anyone else did it to you or moley , well its a different matter , is`nt it .

And my last point is , if you are staying , :doh: why bump this thread , that we`ve all forgotten about ? why not just comment on a few other , or start a new one ? D :doh: are i say it a constructive one?

Buster ,

one of many Prats :laugh:

• Like 1

Mrs Mole, you clearly haven't learned a thing have you?

Now, you either work night shifts or some other job with odd hours, Or you trawl the internet at 2am in the morning as you cant sleep due to all THL members posts on this thread, and its eating away at you???? If thats the case, then for the sake of your emotions and sanity and for the sake of your relationship with Mr Mole, I would strongly suggest that internet forums are not places that either of you should frequent as it will always end in tears for both of you.

In short, you both need to get a check on reality as your attachment to internet forums is definitely not healthy for either of you and you stand far more chance of fitting in 'in the real world than you do as having some kind of alter-ego on the internet.

mrs mole..............you asked me to remove you from the site......and to post your request on this thread.

to let everyone know what had been decided ( by yourself).........then you pm and say ive changed my mind !!!!! ????

the reason i didnt post on here was because i just had a feeling this was going to be the case,and to save you having egg on your face........but you seem to have smeared yourself from head to foot, good and proper in the finest free range !!!!!!

this is a dedicated hunting forum...........please google "attention seekers"....for a more appropriate forum :thumbs: