Wheres the BASA thread gone?

as a side note why have the MODS let this go one just pull the thread thers is nothing constructive it, then the people that have posted can get on with writing about their hunting trips

Toodles

Leo

Surely none threatening Freedom of speach prevails? there was no seriouse threats or aggresion in the topic to cause alarm.

most was Disagreements from both party's and Banter :thumbs: , I have heard worse said in the school playground :laugh:.

Yeah, so stop being such a bitch.*

*thats a joke

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if you wanna stroke his ego its up to you , but , i for one wont sit and listen to a bloke who CLEARLY know`s very little giving advise to others , its like the blind leading the blind ! On sever

So where has the BASA thread gone that was started by Supermole   Oh....wait.... I get it, he posts a load of rubbish - Again, people pick up on it - Again, and wade in to put him straight - Again

I think a lot of people have been sharpening there knives for a while simon!   A mole on the forum is like one in your garden, not too botherd at first, then the ever growing piles of s**t left all

I did have extra chilli source on my kebab. I think that's where I went wrong..... :angel:

you should go for garlic mayo. now thats how to make friends and influence people... :blink:

Lads, why not have both! :D Bad breath & ring of fire, a deadly combo by any standards.. ;):laugh:

I did have extra chilli source on my kebab. I think that's where I went wrong..... :angel:

you should go for garlic mayo. now thats how to make friends and influence people... :blink:

Lads, why not have both! :D Bad breath & ring of fire, a deadly combo by any standards.. ;):laugh:

If I'm honest, Malt, I normally do. I'm really not doing myself any favours, am I? It's no wonder I've been single for so long!!! :icon_redface::laugh: