Wheres the BASA thread gone?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if you wanna stroke his ego its up to you , but , i for one wont sit and listen to a bloke who CLEARLY know`s very little giving advise to others , its like the blind leading the blind ! On sever

So where has the BASA thread gone that was started by Supermole   Oh....wait.... I get it, he posts a load of rubbish - Again, people pick up on it - Again, and wade in to put him straight - Again

I think a lot of people have been sharpening there knives for a while simon!   A mole on the forum is like one in your garden, not too botherd at first, then the ever growing piles of s**t left all

Fry, I don't see many hunting write ups from you, i have been hunting with stitches in my wrist, so please feck off!!

Andy, thanks for enlightening me.. I know he was looking at insurance I think he went for BASA.. ill advised me thinks..

• Like 1

Fry, I don't see many hunting write ups from you, i have been hunting with stitches in my wrist, so please feck off!!

Andy, thanks for enlightening me.. I know he was looking at insurance I think he went for BASA.. ill advised me thinks..

doesn't work......

Each to their own i guess but.........mole, i suppose does try, but then he starts answering questions that no body asked, and drags answers from google and not experience, 1000 word answers when 10 words are enough, gets a little bit annoying when everything you see on here has his name and replies posted all over it, even if he knows nothing about the question asked he still posts! if you dont know and have to google it.....just dont answer/comment.

Atb peter

Sorry , but i think he`s a prick , they both annoy the shite out of me .

See Andy , told you i had sharp tounge syndrome :angel:

Graig, I think you're a tosser.. But I don't say so.. I haven't read the original thread, had again op this week so been a little out of the circle...

I don't pull the original thread..

Well if you wanna stroke his ego its up to you , but , i for one wont sit and listen to a bloke who CLEARLY know`s very little giving advise to others , its like the blind leading the blind ! On several occasions he`s given WRONG advise , and also on one thread stated he was one of the `Older and Wiser ` members :doh:

He`s spent loads of time on Hunter1989 , on his own personal quest , to avenge Oly ( whom i dare say he does`nt even know ) even to the point of naming someone on another forum !He pointed the finger at them , publicly , and causing all kinds of grief , i bet he did`nt go back there and appologise either ?? and if he did he did`nt make sure everyone in a 15 mile radius heard it , as they would have when he accused them ?

As said many times before , where ever he is there a trail of destruction , he starts something , gets the arse , and all hell breaks loose , just like a school kid in a playgroung . Im not going to sit and say `We should be more tolerant , we should try to understand , no fek that - He should try to understand , He should try harder , after all its him that starts all the shite .

Mary you think im a tosser , fine , wanna explain or is it because ive called moley a Prick ? because you wont find the shite on my threads that he leaves , so if you have a genuine reason for it , lets hear it ? Its the internet , yes , and people get carried away , but not every time they type , its just constant drivel and bullshite . And EVERYONE is getting sick of it , cant you read ??

And as predicted , Moley has vanished , and you`ve come to the rescue . I cant help but get the feeling that its the same in life for you , shame on you Moley .

Buster , the Tosser :laugh:

Edited by Buster321c
  • Like 6

Graig, has it ever occured to you the reason moley hasn't replied is that in his opinion any reply will just exacerbate the situation..

How a thread about taking out BASA insurance, which I think given the online reviews was a bad decision, turned into such an arse kicking I not sure.. Why not say bad choice mate??? But no!! Someone has to start the mole beating.. When the thread is deleted, some smart arse starts another thread to start mole baiting.. WHY!! What's the point? Other than attack and insult!! What does it add to the forum?

You and others attack Moley for his drivel, you call him a prick.. I think you and the others who have posted these comments are equally as bad..

Sorry find a new sport, mole baiting/beating is getting boring!!!

Mary

• Like 1

Fry, you are not the only one who has been giving a wide berth. . . . . Theres loads!!

Sometimes people just have to be TOLD! To understand, if knowbody says anything (as has been the case for a while it seems) then the air never clears and the tention reamains and worse of all, people avoid the forum!

Mole consider yourself TOLD!

Now stop sulking . . . . .

If your looking for constructive critism, here it is. . . . .

Wind your neck in :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

Fry, you are not the only one who has been giving a wide berth. . . . . Theres loads!!

Sometimes people just have to be TOLD! To understand, if knowbody says anything (as has been the case for a while it seems) then the air never clears and the tention reamains and worse of all, people avoid the forum!

Mole consider yourself TOLD!

Now stop sulking . . . . .

If your looking for constructive critism, here it is. . . . .

Wind your neck in :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

yeah well thats why there aint many write ups from me i am working in cheddar and have to drive past my best permissions twice a day so been shooting 3 or 4 times a week on way home :thumbs: i cant believe how many rabbits are about again i thought i had cleared two small fields and now there are kits every where. and i picked another big field which joins all 4 small permissions together. so its happy days for me and the dog. :thumbs:

Moley isn't sulking or hiding behind me, but has decided to take a break for the good of this forum, he may be back..

Rossi_j I agree the tension on this forum is becoming unbearable..

So let this be an end to this thread, move on..

Mods please delete this thread, it's without purpose and shows THL at its worst..

Edited by Mrs Mole

I cant believe this thread has gone on so long. I dont doubt mr and mrs mole are thriving on the attention. Internet forums attract these kind of people like flies to shit. Dont feed the trolls, it's what they want, if you ignore them eventually they'll get bored and go away, find a new five minute wonder hobby and plague some other forum.

I cant believe this thread has gone on so long. I dont doubt mr and mrs mole are thriving on the attention. Internet forums attract these kind of people like flies to shit. Dont feed the trolls, it's what they want, if you ignore them eventually they'll get bored and go away, find a new five minute wonder hobby and plague some other forum.

We don't start this shit!!! you stupid idoit..

• Like 1