Wheres the BASA thread gone?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if you wanna stroke his ego its up to you , but , i for one wont sit and listen to a bloke who CLEARLY know`s very little giving advise to others , its like the blind leading the blind ! On sever

So where has the BASA thread gone that was started by Supermole   Oh....wait.... I get it, he posts a load of rubbish - Again, people pick up on it - Again, and wade in to put him straight - Again

I think a lot of people have been sharpening there knives for a while simon!   A mole on the forum is like one in your garden, not too botherd at first, then the ever growing piles of s**t left all

Sorry , but i think he`s a prick , they both annoy the shite out of me .

See Andy , told you i had sharp tounge syndrome :angel:

Graig, I think you're a tosser.. But I don't say so.. I haven't read the original thread, had again op this week so been a little out of the circle...

I don't pull the original thread..

Edited by Mrs Mole

Don't sack it. Like I've said before (as you have reminded me....), it's only the Internet.

Let's all take a big Mitsubishi chill pill and relax. I can't see the point of anyone getting upset about this.

There's no need for arguement, IMHO, so can't we all just move on...?

Hopeful cheers.......

• Like 1

what was sdaid about BASA to siart with andy? i have found them to be a shambles in my experience.

Mike posted to say he'd got a good deal with them. Most of the replys said they'd not had a good service however.

I've never delt with them personlly but I've always been very happy with BASC for many years.

He was trying to give a heads up, IMO but maybe it wasn't too well researched..... Don't know....

Andy mate, you can have enough of people calling your husband a prick, a prat..He is a decent bloke..he cares..

i have gave this site a swerve for a fair while mainly because of squabbling nonsense which you or your fella all ways seem to be apart of. its all sob storys and tennis elbow or broken necks wrist problems operations bla bla bla. i would normally say not much but in this case i have to say this is a site for the discusion of air rifle shooting and hunting. unless some one asks about your ailments keep em to your self. like the other 99.% of members. or just shut your accounts as promised weeks ago. sorry but its just boring and not a laugh.

• Like 2

what was sdaid about BASA to siart with andy? i have found them to be a shambles in my experience.

Mike posted to say he'd got a good deal with them. Most of the replys said they'd not had a good service however.

I've never delt with them personlly but I've always been very happy with BASC for many years.

He was trying to give a heads up, IMO but maybe it wasn't too well researched..... Don't know....

not to put too fine a point on it they are a shambles take your money very effectively standing order and then take months an loads of phone calls to get your documentation usual excuses the postal service ect but its a bit embarresing scouting for permissions holding your thumb over the expirey date on your insurance to conceal it ran out months ago. they are rubbish.

Fry. if you have experienced BASA like a lot of others I'm sorry!!!! cancelled transaction..

Andy, thanks for enlightening me.. I know he was looking at insurance I think he went for BASA.. ill advised me thinks..

Edited by Mrs Mole