Wheres the BASA thread gone?

So where has the BASA thread gone that was started by Supermole :hmm:

Oh....wait.... I get it, he posts a load of rubbish - Again, people pick up on it - Again, and wade in to put him straight - Again, then when he tries to explain away his error by digging himself a hole he makes things worse - Again, then he throws his toys out of the pram - Again, and moans to a moderator to pull the thread - Again, because its made him look a fool - Again.

Grow up Mike.

• Like 5

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if you wanna stroke his ego its up to you , but , i for one wont sit and listen to a bloke who CLEARLY know`s very little giving advise to others , its like the blind leading the blind ! On sever

So where has the BASA thread gone that was started by Supermole   Oh....wait.... I get it, he posts a load of rubbish - Again, people pick up on it - Again, and wade in to put him straight - Again

I think a lot of people have been sharpening there knives for a while simon!   A mole on the forum is like one in your garden, not too botherd at first, then the ever growing piles of s**t left all

So where has the BASA thread gone that was started by Supermole :hmm:

Oh....wait.... I get it, he posts a load of rubbish - Again, people pick up on it - Again, and wade in to put him straight - Again, then when he tries to explain away his error by digging himself a hole he makes things worse - Again, then he throws his toys out of the pram - Again, and moans to a moderator to pull the thread - Again, because its made him look a fool - Again.

Grow up Mike.

I think we've found something we are in total agreement on Mark :thumbs:

• Like 2

BLIMEY!! :icon_eek:

What the hell's been happening here? In a week I've seen Moley get a blasting from Andy over his pellet pouch, God knows why. Then he posts a thread up about joining BASA... Okay, his choice. I thought. Nothing more to it than that. :thumbs:

NOW....How does such a simple, straightforward act, get turned into yet another fecking combat zone! It's like walking through a field full of landmines! Never too long before BOOM! There goes another!

Mike? What did you write?

Edited by pianoman
  • Like 1

I think a lot of people have been sharpening there knives for a while simon!

A mole on the forum is like one in your garden, not too botherd at first, then the ever growing piles of s**t left all over the place start to get on your tits, then as pianoman said BOOM!

Just a couple of mole hills are o.k but if you let them run riot the garden is f**ked!

.atb. .ste.

• Like 2

I think a lot of people have been sharpening there knives for a while simon!

A mole on the forum is like one in your garden, not too botherd at first, then the ever growing piles of s**t left all over the place start to get on your tits, then as pianoman said BOOM!

Just a couple of mole hills are o.k but if you let them run riot the garden is f**ked!

.atb. .ste.

Very witty for you ste!! haha acranims and everything :tongue2: , you had your wheatabix this morning laddo?? :tongue2: Perfectly put though, brilliant :thumbs:

Atb peter

OK... Mike does have a rather, erm.... alternative style of posting sometimes and has made the odd gaff but at least he's been good enough mostly to accept when he's fecked up and a lot of his posts are helpful to folks IMO.

When I blew off at him last week I didn't read his post properly and got the wrong end of the stick and it couldn't have happened at a worse time for me, I was in a properly stinking mood which really didn't help my judgement.... I have since spoken to both Mike and Mary on the phone and we had a laugh about it, misunderstandings do happen and it's far easier to get the wrong end of the stick on a bloody forum than it is when speaking properly, ain't it...??

We've all got opinions and mine is that Mike's a decent bloke who means well, if a little 'off the wall', so to speak.

Just my take..... :thumbs:

Cheers.

Edited by andyfr1968
  • Like 1

missed the original thread but in my experience the basa are rubbish to the extreme set up a continual standing order take your money in november and 4 months later you are still phoning them asking for your policy and proof of insurance after asking 3 times all ready! you can imagine what will happen if you try to claim. BASA rubbish but cheap.