2 Cub fox last night with 12 bore

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that's what folk confuse.   People are not disturbed because they hate the thought of foxes dying, or because they believe they own all the foxes, or because they want to run the foxes with

you might find it sad mate but a sadder photo would be a release pen those two had got into or when they squeezed under the electric fence on a free range chicken farm and got to the sheds when theyre

I think the lad that shot these cubs is bigging it up because if they were going to be that much of a problem on a shoot then the keeper wouldn't of let them get that big would he? infact they probabl

How do you remove topics?

Unless you can talk a mod round mate it stays posted if I where you I would reread the thread and then maybe post a response that I am sure you are mature enough to compose without the bravado,swearing and pics.The lads on here will I am sure will respect that :thumbs:

Edited by danw

oh please , if it was legal the forum would be covered in dog / fox pics lol

Terrier work is still legal. Do you see the terrier lads putting up pics of foxes after depatch with a 12 bore at point blank range ??

No, because there is some RESPECT for the quarry. We all know what it looks like, no need to splash it all over the forum.

......so whats the difference between putting up photos of foxes, deer, crows, pigeons then etc are you saying deer stalkers in the uk have no respect for their quarry.....think not mate ......nobody has issues with their pictures :whistling: .

Have'nt seen any deer stalkers putting up pics of splattered fawns, or doe's shot in may !

Its funny you never get a negitve responce if someone puts up pics of young rabbits or squirrels that have been shot :hmm: .Witch i do often like many others.Take them out young and they cause less trouble.:thumbs:

Catcher mate, just an example but if somebody just put a picture up of dead rabbit kits in the airgun section or ferreting section with no write up, I'd say exactly the same... :yes::thumbs:

Its funny you never get a negitve responce if someone puts up pics of young rabbits or squirrels that have been shot :hmm: .Witch i do often like many others.Take them out young and they cause less trouble.:thumbs:

Catcher mate, just an example but if somebody just put a picture up of dead rabbit kits in the airgun section or ferreting section with no write up, I'd say exactly the same... :yes::thumbs:

Yup :yes: Hod do people struggle so much to grasp it really doesn't have anything to do with killing fox cubs???

Yup :yes: Hod do people struggle so much to grasp it really doesn't have anything to do with killing fox cubs???

They know exactly what we're getting at mate, they're just closing ranks over some perceived dogs vs guns battle.. :yes:

For the record I've seen foxes chased by hounds, shot with shotgun, rimfire, centrefire, chased with lurcher's & dug to then dispatched. Pictures of dead foxes/cubs do not bother me in the slightest.. :thumbs:

Time to get this into perspective the lad is 17 probably just starting out and obviously well pleased with his accomplishment his only crime is to post a pic on here which is clearly distasteful to some members, If he has been asked to clear the fox for what ever reason then that is what he must do.

Perhaps it would be better to advise the lad show him the way and teach him respect rather than slag the boy off yes he has made some ill-conceived posts but he is clearly keen and it should be for us to help the lad on his way, we must remember these young lads are the future of our sport without them all is surely lost :thumbs:

i have to agree with this,

sounder

Agree a write up explaining why they had to be shoot.Would help.:thumbs:

why hide it ? its legal and needs to be done , be it young or old.

all it is is a bitter pill by dog lads.

get over it , you will never kill out the foxes , one may keepers shoot 100+ EVERY year and they keep coming back , cubs are lethal this time of year.

i still dont understand why people just cant support other peoples sport / living .

get over it

fine i agree 100% but why the photos ???? Edited by the_stig

Very strange mentality these shooters have got. There are plenty who carry out fox control year round, but dont feel the need to post about it. Thats not hiding it, it's called 'discretion'.

:thumbs:

Time to get this into perspective the lad is 17 probably just starting out and obviously well pleased with his accomplishment his only crime is to post a pic on here which is clearly distasteful to some members, If he has been asked to clear the fox for what ever reason then that is what he must do.

Perhaps it would be better to advise the lad show him the way and teach him respect rather than slag the boy off yes he has made some ill-conceived posts but he is clearly keen and it should be for us to help the lad on his way, we must remember these young lads are the future of our sport without them all is surely lost :thumbs:

i have to agree with this,

sounder

Me too.Have to say the hypocrisy of some people on here at times is unbeleivable.They sit there and pretend they are.:angel: Bullocks.

Very strange mentality these shooters have got. There are plenty who carry out fox control year round, but dont feel the need to post about it. Thats not hiding it, it's called 'discretion'.

:thumbs:

I find it hypocritical that you are both quick to have ago at certain posts but when it is a guy with a dog posting up a pic of a dead fox you had nothing negative to say about that did you ::whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

click here - look at post #39 and click here - look at post#14

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: BUSTED :toast: :toast:

Edited by dave1372