2 Cub fox last night with 12 bore

Guest Leveller

I find it hypocritical that you are both quick to have ago at certain posts but when it is a guy with a dog posting up a pic of a dead fox you had nothing negative to say about that did you ::whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

click here - look at post #39 and click here - look at post#14

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: BUSTED :toast: :toast:

Both those posts were in December :laugh::laugh::toast::notworthy::boogie::boogie::notworthy::toast::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that's what folk confuse.   People are not disturbed because they hate the thought of foxes dying, or because they believe they own all the foxes, or because they want to run the foxes with

you might find it sad mate but a sadder photo would be a release pen those two had got into or when they squeezed under the electric fence on a free range chicken farm and got to the sheds when theyre

I think the lad that shot these cubs is bigging it up because if they were going to be that much of a problem on a shoot then the keeper wouldn't of let them get that big would he? infact they probabl

Very strange mentality these shooters have got. There are plenty who carry out fox control year round, but dont feel the need to post about it. Thats not hiding it, it's called 'discretion'.

:thumbs:

I find it hypocritical that you are both quick to have ago at certain posts but when it is a guy with a dog posting up a pic of a dead fox you had nothing negative to say about that did you ::whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

well done miss marple -- give yourself a pat on the back --- we all know its gotta be done .... cant be doing with photos of dead cubs ... fuel for the antis .. anyway crack on ...

Edited by the_stig

Very strange mentality these shooters have got. There are plenty who carry out fox control year round, but dont feel the need to post about it. Thats not hiding it, it's called 'discretion'.

No offence mate, are you thick, or having trouble reading?

How many times do folk have to tell you that no one has a problem with the death of foxes.

Or with pictures of healthy adult fox taken cleanly.

Or the need to discretely cull cubs in some areas (certainly not all)

Or of folk shooting foxes.

What they have difficulty stomaching is a teenager running about during the summer, blasting any fox he can, just to up his kill count and hurry home to stick it on a public internet forum, to desperately gain kudos and acceptance from others.

How long before you get it? Or are you going to keep banging on about dog men vs shooters.

Cos that has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

A good friend just got two new farms.If asked to shoot fox cubs.Then we will have to or lose the ground.Its not rocket science.:thumbs:

Yeh but will your good friend rush home and put them on here? :thumbs:

A good friend just got two new farms.If asked to shoot fox cubs.Then we will have to or lose the ground.Its not rocket science.:thumbs:

what the F*** are you going on about Rush home to put them on here?? i shot them took a photo got home went on here to put them on but now im starting to think im not going to bouther any more if every one has a PROBLAM WITH IT!! big woop a 2 fox is dead. i just shot a young squerl you gunna moan about that aswell are you??:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

what the F*** are you going on about Rush home to put them on here?? i shot them took a photo got home went on here to put them on but now im starting to think im not going to bouther any more if every one has a PROBLAM WITH IT!! big woop a 2 fox is dead. i just shot a young squerl you gunna moan about that aswell are you??:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Listen child!!!!!

I was replying to catcher not you,you muppet. :feck:

Of course not.Hes not seventeen just starting out.He knows better.So the lad made a mistake in the eyes of a few .Big deal.He.ll learn.:thumbs:

Of course not.Hes not seventeen just starting out.He knows better.So the lad made a mistake in the eyes of a few .Big deal.He.ll learn.:thumbs:

Thats right mate.........respect and common sense.

I'm not bothered by the dead cubs its more the pity the lad wasn't taught a bit of savvy before he was taught to shoot.

Its not just hunters who use the site. :thumbs:

That's the thing, some one taught him to shoot and call in foxes etc, so why not teach a bit of common sense and respect at the same time?

Rabbit controller, and others, do you HONESTLY think all the fuss is over two dead foxes???

:blink: :blink: post 14 which is not mine says your digging clothes are better than my going out ones :D :D well n truely busted :doh: ...

Edited by the_stig

Im not fussed as to what anyone thinks regarding this topic but just for the record the lad is under my guidance when he wants it .He is young ,he does get excited about what he does and hes not very articulate but i will say this .Id rather teach him to do the right thing than a know it all that really knows nothing .The land he has now was mine before i went with him to see the farmer and yes he has lambs about and chickens and one of the stipulations of having the ground is that foxes are controlled all year round ,not given foolish seasons to run riot.We have no shortage of foxes around us and never have despite every mans hand and all that .He has a lot to learn ,he is not big headed .Think back to when you first started out ,there wasnt the internet then but i bet you were busting with pride .The hunting game is a learning curve and hes right there at the bottem so cubs are fair game i can assure you .The pic of the fox in the snow was one i shot and wounded and tracked with the terriers for a despatch ,it happens.He was there with me being taught the need for following up .The neck shot fox he thought he shot was also with me but despite a lengthy look with dogs we lost it,that also happens .Probably not hit at all.He will learn a lesson from this drawn out thread and that being that not all hunting folk are on the same page as him but we all started somewhere similar .He will keep posting ,wont be put off by anyone and will continue to shoot foxes all year round when asked to do so .The antis will always be there regardless of what does or does not appear on hunting sites ,the thing to do is to keep it real and thats what this lad has done depite a few school boy errors .

• Like 2

It seems some of them are only doing internet hunting at the moment mate ,they struggle to put a shooting, hunting, ferreting, post up but have plenty to say .

I hope the young lad keeps it up but like many he wont be putting picts up on here

• Like 1