2 Cub fox last night with 12 bore

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that's what folk confuse.   People are not disturbed because they hate the thought of foxes dying, or because they believe they own all the foxes, or because they want to run the foxes with

you might find it sad mate but a sadder photo would be a release pen those two had got into or when they squeezed under the electric fence on a free range chicken farm and got to the sheds when theyre

I think the lad that shot these cubs is bigging it up because if they were going to be that much of a problem on a shoot then the keeper wouldn't of let them get that big would he? infact they probabl

Wouldn't be so bad if there was a bit of a write up to go along with the picture. :hmm: Just putting a picture up of two freshly shot cubs looks like bragging... :hmm:

Wouldn't be so bad if there was a bit of a write up to go along with the picture. :hmm: Just putting a picture up of two freshly shot cubs looks like bragging... :hmm:

sorry mate my english skills are shite cant spell very well so its just photos from now on but the second fox i shot took 2 shots

was a cracking night!!

sorry mate my english skills are shite cant spell very well so its just photos from now on but the second fox i shot took 2 shots

was a cracking night!!

Each to their own fella. :thumbs:

Some of my teaching rubbing off i see mate :victory: .Dont worry about the moaners on here ,they never go away .They aint their foxes either so feck em .You keep it up as per the landowners request and dont forget my invite .