kits greyhound

i wish you could get £25 for ferrets but the reality is people cant give em away .

£25 for a ferret kit is about £750 for a lurcher pup

thats y iv got orders for 40 ferrets already you just keep on buying shit dogs chimp

orders for 40 and your peddling them on here? lol buying shit dogs?? oh dear

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personalty I dont think a higher price guarantees any better keeper, you only have to go to the nearest dog pound to see just how many pedigrees they have in, someone paid a fair price for them at som

Terrier ferrets for sale £40 smaller then greyhound ferrets wont get stuck in net at all   Atb Dave

I got saluki ferrets here mate, guaurenteed to stay with the rabbit all day and never catch it

People will pay what it costs for good animals bred well, I dont think you can put a price on quality , just my opinion :thumbs:

I know that a lot of the terrier lads gift pups to a small select few for nothing, it probably stops a lot of the idiots getting there hands on your stock which aint a bad thing :thumbs:

People will pay what it costs for good animals bred well, I dont think you can put a price on quality , just my opinion :thumbs:

I know that a lot of the terrier lads gift pups to a small select few for nothing, it probably stops a lot of the idiots getting there hands on your stock which aint a bad thing :thumbs:

quality ? small stuff bred to small , it's the KC all over again lol

at the end of the day he has already said he has 40 sold , quick £1000 hey , was he breeding for himself ....no . thats at least 3 litters !!

so what does it make him ?

See what i won't to know is are these 'greyhound' ferrets actually a true breeding greyhound type (long, lean, very roached back, sharp pointed face) or these tiny wee runty 'micro' things people are calling greyhounds now?

agreed everytime i see one of these threads now i get a picture of an albino irish dwarf trying to mount a long lean roached backed blond with a sharp pointed face :icon_redface::blink:

i dont give a f**k what all you think worked them 4 years now and when up in scotland we boltat leaet 200 rabbits in the week so i no that thay work

just call them what they are MICRO FERRETS simple ,as for ability i dont care ,i dont want 1 ,as for selling 40 fair play ,as long as your happy with them thats all that matters

Makes me smile, you lot want a well reared ferret, that is tame and easy to handle, off good, proven working stock, and you want it for a fiver ! At £25, if you're any good, it will pay for itself in one outing ffs ! I've had ferrets work well for 8 years, if you payed £200 you'd still be quids in !

There is NO logic in that mate.

Any ferret bred should be well reared, tame, easy to handle and off good, proven working stock. Shouldn't that be the standard not some higher priced luxury model???

A higher price does not equate to a higher standard of ferret, and in general those selling for a higher price, are interested in the money rather than breeding the best.

In my opinion money and working animals do not mix well.

I have a litter just that this that was born a couple of days a go.

What is surplus to my requirements will go to new homes for free.

6 litters and more money in my pocket then you

Nice one mate, you've officially made yourself look like a peddling idiot.

Just for the money eh?

What a great future for the working ferret :thumbdown:

P.S - As has been said, they are not greyhounds, at least get what your peddling right!

Makes me smile, you lot want a well reared ferret, that is tame and easy to handle, off good, proven working stock, and you want it for a fiver ! At £25, if you're any good, it will pay for itself in one outing ffs ! I've had ferrets work well for 8 years, if you payed £200 you'd still be quids in !

Any ferret bred should be well reared, tame, easy to handle and off good, proven working stock.

yes and you know they will get tested ,the day i cant get a free kit or2 for the price of a drink or a few nets is the day i chuck it .working stock to working homes is the only way and u get to meet some cracking people on the way . just another thought on the micro ferrets there nothing new as i posted on another thread they were up here 10 years ago if they were so good the place would be over run with them :whistling:

Any ferret bred should be well reared, tame, easy to handle and off good, proven working stock.

yes and you know they will get tested ,the day i cant get a free kit or2 for the price of a drink or a few nets is the day i chuck it .working stock to working homes is the only way and u get to meet some cracking people on the way . just another thought on the micro ferrets there nothing new as i posted on another thread they were up here 10 years ago if they were so good the place would be over run with them :whistling:

I agree fully on BOTH points.

My hunting partner was met over the exchange of some free kits and i now see him every week, EVEN in the summer, just for a walk or a cup of tea! And incidentally the kits turned out absolute belters.