Wheatens and Wheaten Crosses

you never see or hear of proper working wheaten for obvious reasons and so it should be

Thats for sure scent,and i agree with you 100%,there's still good working wheaton's out there.

:thumbs: ,some lads still work a proper line of wheaten and its a great pleasure to watch them work but thank god they aint plastered all over the net

you sound like sum 1 who has seen alot of wheatens workin scent

no D not a lot but i have seen one or two work and i i know a few lads that keep and work them

Edited by scent

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hate to break this to you but YOU are on THE NET talking about hunting

If this bitch (fly) you don't think highly off why did you take pups out off her????

So that is one dog,im not doubting there is any chrisbullx,im saying is there is so few. So does chris hickling have ALL the breeding for the wheaten used or like my previous post says is this the equ

Posted Images

CH from of here, as some good wheatenxgreys, most who have had his dogs are happy with them :thumbs:

Bird r u on about chris hickling??his dog mac is 1 hell of good dog I've got the litter sister 2 him and 2 pups out of him 1 11months old and 1 8weeks old both out my own bitches,his old bitch heather is a cracker 2 she's springview lines!!! Atb cbx

CH from of here, as some good wheatenxgreys, most who have had his dogs are happy with them :thumbs:

Bird r u on about chris hickling??his dog mac is 1 hell of good dog I've got the litter sister 2 him and 2 pups out of him 1 11months old and 1 8weeks old both out my own bitches,his old bitch heather is a cracker 2 she's springview lines!!! Atb cbx

yes mate :thumbs: , his dogs are brill, as you say if you want a good'un of this x, thats where i would go :thumbs:

you never see or hear of proper working wheaten for obvious reasons and so it should be

Thats for sure scent,and i agree with you 100%,there's still good working wheaton's out there.

:thumbs: ,some lads still work a proper line of wheaten and its a great pleasure to watch them work but thank god they aint plastered all over the net

you sound like sum 1 who has seen alot of wheatens workin scent

no D not a lot but i have seen one or two work and i i know a few lads that keep and work them

Edited by tom25

yes mate :thumbs: , his dogs are brill, as you say if you want a good'un of this x, thats where i would go :thumbs:

He's a good mate of mine and I've had the pleasure of watching his dogs work!!!I've got the pleasure of owning his breeding!! Atb cbx

Guest alcapone

I agree there is plenty of "wheaten x lurchers" and dogs with wheaten in them,(aledgedly) they are the new craze. So tell me this,where is all the 1st cross dogs and bitches that have produced all these dogs? It seems to me if its wheaten in colour or has a linty coat they don the title "wheaten x whatever",like all the folk that ran about with red bull x's saying they were GOLLY bred! The bull crosses have reeces billy,pie,golly,remus,powells arthur etc lines to name a few,i dont know of one KNOWN wheaten x dog or "line" so where do they all come from? I know of a man in the east midlands that "invented" a pedigree for a 3/4 bull greyhound x 1/2 wheaten greyhound and bred extensivly off the dog whom was not a great animal,mediocre at best!! So where does all this wheaten blood in these lurchers come from? Its been said there is so few quality wheatens about in ireland let alone in england so what dogs have been used for all these "wheaten crosses"?? :whistling: Surely all you "wheaten cross" lurcher owners can answer this simple question? :snack:

• Like 1

He's a good mate of mine and I've had the pleasure of watching his dogs work!!!I've got the pleasure of owning his breeding!! Atb cbx

your right there mate i own a dog and a bitch out ov chris wheatons 1 out ov heather n 1 out ov fly both crackin lil dogs :thumbs:

I've got fly mate had her about 6 months now she's a cracking bitch mate chris give her 2 me didn't have enuff work 4 her only enuff 4 heather and mac atb cbx

your right there mate i own a dog and a bitch out ov chris wheatons 1 out ov heather n 1 out ov fly both crackin lil dogs :thumbs:

Guest alcapone

Are these related to the dog he had called JACK? Just remind me how that dogs bred again??????????????????

I've posted this before but just in case any interested parties missed it....this is Scud, aged about 7 in this pic my pal retired him a year or two ago. First cross Wheaten greyhound and 100% on fox.

DSC00557.jpg