when i posted this thrad i had a bull x, a dog which was set in his ways and had been hit alot, to the point he pisses himself so i wasnt sure how to go about punishing him, hes now gone to a loving pet home, and i bought myself a pup so any faults in the new dog were my own. i have not hit him once, a stern voice and if nesessary i scruff him, i found the worst i had to do was house train him if he piss or shit on the floor id scruff him and show him it and take him out, and that worked a treat for me. when we are out he will not run up to any dogs walks right by my side and will only play if a dog approaches him or if it with my terrier will run around and be a pup as soon as i call him he comes right back to be, sometimes needs alittle persuation, but i think if a dog is brought and shown the error of its ways early on then phisical correction isnt needed, if it is then imo the dog doesent see you as boss.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"back on the lead for the rest of the walk".......its not like putting a child on the naughty step you know? If it needs a shake or a kick up the arse it gets 1......And i can assure you my dogs 'like

On a rare ocation i have been knowing to bite there ear.

If its a lurcher, forget hitting it.......waste of time   If its a terrier..........leather the living shit out of the wee b*****d

Just wondered howany people hit there dog when it plays up? I prefer not too unless thier being and absoute c*nt I tell them off and put them on their leads but if I have to it's only a tap on the nose. Just wondered what you lot do?

If they play up they get a stern shake by the cheeks, if they continue they get my dick up the arse.

Does it work?

Guest thebigdog

Just wondered howany people hit there dog when it plays up? I prefer not too unless thier being and absoute c*nt I tell them off and put them on their leads but if I have to it's only a tap on the nose. Just wondered what you lot do?

If they play up they get a stern shake by the cheeks, if they continue they get my dick up the arse.

Does it work?

it does for lab :laugh:

Does it work?

it does for lab :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

I agree that a minor correction ie a slap or a tug on the ear is sometimes necessary, but not to the extent where the owner loses the plot and digs in. I personally witnessed this while out with a shooting buddie "x" shooting buddie, few years Back. He totally lost control and beat it until he couldnt beat it no more, ended up he had to be told to stop. Needless to say the dog feared the owner, and still does to this day. I no longer go with this chap for a shot now. And to be toally honest the only reason the dog was behaving the way it did to get this beating, was because he wasnt getting out enough, or at all, so how can you expect a dog to listen to you and expect him to understand your commands it you dont even exorcise it. You need to put the time into a dog, even if its just for a walk, dosent have to be training. If you show your authority either vocally or walking on a lead "regularly" you will get the end result, respect and trust.

only done it once was up north near pooluwe was out with the whippet x not a sheep to be seen so i thought of he went with me in tow, well he got hold of the sheep so i pinned him down gave him a few slaps told im noooooooooooo, let him up 5mins later, i was wrong to do it maybe but he never done it again, luck? could be.

If its a terrier..........leather the living shit out of the wee b*****d

mine is just hitting the teething stage and i feel like sticking my dainty size 8 up its arse :censored:

Ahhh the 6mth old stage. From now on it will get worse for about the next 18mths :yes::laugh:

• Like 1

mine is just hitting the teething stage and i feel like sticking my dainty size 8 up its arse :censored:

Ahhh the 6mth old stage. From now on it will get worse for about the next 18mths :yes::laugh:

He is 4 and a half month and has just started to loose his teeth and every time i turn around he is chewing something new, he is going to start thinking his name is No-Marv :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

He is 4 and a half month and has just started to loose his teeth and every time i turn around he is chewing something new, he is going to start thinking his name is No-Marv :huh:

dont be such a tight ass and buy the poor thing a chew toy lol