Greyhound pup price

if you type in the dams name to Hondo black it list one litter of 2 dogs and 2bitches

Y.I.S Leeview

I did that mate but for some reason the two bitches above aren't listed, seems strange when one of them has supposed to have ran

in opens at Monmore.

for your information they both ran on opens at monmore...the bitch had 11 pups all together and in touch with most of the litter sisters owners and they all doing well as i have already stated they where injured and would waste too much time in getting them fixed so that is when i took them on..and are doing well on flapping tracks..

the previous owner has not put them on greyhound data as their is not much point..probly with the other litter sisters owners have not put there's on either as you have already found out with only being two on there..

and do not slander my dog saying it is not fit i can give you an up to date picture of them both if you want..

oh and i forgot too say the name on her picture was not her racing name back then..wouldnt of been to hard to ask what her name was back then

Take a chill pill, I simply pointed out that going by the first pic there would be lengths in the bitch when you got her fit.

You say it wouldn't have been hard to what their names were back then, I've already asked you but you've never answered.

It wouldn't be up to their previous owner to put them onto greyhound data, if they did run at Monmore the race would've been on there as would all the dogs that ran in it.

if you type in the dams name to Hondo black it list one litter of 2 dogs and 2bitches

Y.I.S Leeview

I did that mate but for some reason the two bitches above aren't listed, seems strange when one of them has supposed to have ran

in opens at Monmore.

for your information they both ran on opens at monmore...the bitch had 11 pups all together and in touch with most of the litter sisters owners and they all doing well as i have already stated they where injured and would waste too much time in getting them fixed so that is when i took them on..and are doing well on flapping tracks..

the previous owner has not put them on greyhound data as their is not much point..probly with the other litter sisters owners have not put there's on either as you have already found out with only being two on there..

and do not slander my dog saying it is not fit i can give you an up to date picture of them both if you want..

oh and i forgot too say the name on her picture was not her racing name back then..wouldnt of been to hard to ask what her name was back then

Take a chill pill, I simply pointed out that going by the first pic there would be lengths in the bitch when you got her fit.

You say it wouldn't have been hard to what their names were back then, I've already asked you but you've never answered.

It wouldn't be up to their previous owner to put them onto greyhound data, if they did run at Monmore the race would've been on there as would all the dogs that ran in it.

:thumbs: Spot on there tote,the whole litter would be registered wether they run or not,thats why the mating is registered and then the litter produced

Y.I.S Leeview

Y.I.S Leeview

in opens at Monmore.

:thumbs: Spot on there tote,the whole litter would be registered wether they run or not,thats why the mating is registered and then the litter produced

Y.I.S Leeview

There were 11 pups in tottal so why arent they on their? i know they all run on opens at monmore and other licensed tracks.

not all registered dogs are on greyhound data...

not evryone can put the dogs on the website you have to be a member and some dont bother...

Edited by bluediamond

Y.I.S Leeview

in opens at Monmore.

You say it wouldn't have been hard to ask what their names were back then, I've already asked you but you've never answered.

Y.I.S Leeview

There were 11 pups in tottal so why arent they on their? i know they all run on opens at monmore and other licensed tracks.

not all registered dogs are on greyhound data...

not evryone can put the dogs on the website you have to be a member and some dont bother...

I'll ask for the third time.

You say it wouldn't have been hard to ask what their names were back then, so what were there names..