A Bitch and a Dog

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fek them G, you just keep breeding those dogs the way you have been as it seems some of the lads that have had them are happy with what they got. As you know no line produces 100% litters.

Guest rowhoish

nice dogs there glyn

cheers all, i have been told by Mr Darcy i can now post as pickaxe again how kind :whistling:

fek them G, you just keep breeding those dogs the way you have been as it seems some of the lads

that have had them are happy with what they got. As you know no line produces 100% litters.

• Like 1

wexford pa out of school early today arn't you ?

i'll explain this only once i checked a pm on a mates computer and didn't sign out, he came back and posted under my name which is when darcy decided to be a computer expert now if he or anyone else wish to do a ip search on my posts over the past 5 years they will find over 95% have been made from this device

i had posted as pickaxe for over 14 years, and as you know if i have anything to say i say it, like i did on deadgame...so f**k off back up booths ass

Edited by Glyn.....

wexford pa out of school early today arn't you ?

i'll explain this only once i checked a pm on a mates computer and didn't sign out, he came back and posted under my name which is when darcy decided to be a computer expert now if he or anyone else wish to do a ip search on my posts over the past 5 years they will find over 95% have been made from this device

i had posted as pickaxe for over 14 years, and as you know if i have anything to say i say it, like i did on deadgame...so f**k off back up booths ass

Glyn thanks for your reply and kind words :whistling: , firstly i was hard to be kept in school nearly 15 years ago so i cudnt imagine myself goin back now at 30 yrs old.. Secondly i never said a bad word about u (unlike 95% of the people who did post on those threads) so take ur shit out on them..

as for Booths arse if u took ur head out ur own arse for 2 seconds ud see im up no-ones arse.. i think ive conducted myself well here but make no mistake i wont be so nice if i meet u face to face..

thats twice tday i hav read posts and lads are lookin forward to meetin up to hav a go so much for united in sport :thumbdown:

Thats THL for you, full of experts and hard men.

And fallow buck dropping whippets

thats twice tday i hav read posts and lads are lookin forward to meetin up to hav a go so much for united in sport :thumbdown:

Thats THL for you, full of experts and hard men.

And fallow buck dropping whippets

well i never put the lad down or sad a bad word about him, im not the type to mouth off over the net to someone who i cant say to their face, so if the opportunity arrises ill tell mr. jones what i think him,

Guest alcapone

Handy looking animals Glyn,can i ask where your original dogs came from,what you started with? :thumbs:

there mainly nuttall blood :thumbs:

Im certainly no fan of Mr Nuttall or his "modern" 9" dogs Glyn,but they are a decent type of animal,i asume you have his older stuff in them dogs. atb. :victory:

You lads that work yur dogs should well know that it's all about the dogs in front of you, and,the type of work the dogs are showing.....Glyn doesnt need to be your buddy to breed , sort out,and work good dogs....I think his workers and off spring speak for themselves....Instead of pissing and moaning and stirring the pot, lets here about YOUR workers, so the rest of us can dice and slice them as some of you have done to Glyns dogs.....Glyn, keep up the good work, your workers are doin the talking.

Handy looking animals Glyn,can i ask where your original dogs came from,what you started with? :thumbs:

there mainly nuttall blood :thumbs:

Im certainly no fan of Mr Nuttall or his "modern" 9" dogs Glyn,but they are a decent type of animal,i asume you have his older stuff in them dogs. atb. :victory:

the first terrier bitch this whole family are breed around was bred from poker,blitz2,duke,smithy,rags with some richardson blood i ve added bits of other blood i've been happy with them although you have to be carefull with them first season and they are not dogs that can be left in kennels for days :thumbs:

Edited by Glyn.....