ya cant beat home grown smoke

No different to growing tobacco.

Only about 5 year inside...... Lol

or a £80 fine :whistling:

how many plants was that for, hypothetically speaking of course.....;-)

maybe 5 in a n.f.t set up in a 2.4 x 1.6 tent hypothetically of course :thumbs:

:laugh:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ya cant beat home grown smoke

no mate just let nature do its work,but i remember youre advice from when i first got into it,very pro and scientific almost like youd done a lot of growing similar stuffwhere you been anyway you disa

not diverting this in anyway but ive also got a nice 10 week old deerhound/greyhound dog pup for the meager sum of 100 poundthumbs.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

If the pup can grow Golden Virginia its a done deal :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YIS D

the best thing about growing baccy is that it grows in almost any soil as long as its in full sun with regular watering and you watch out for frosts early on you cant go wrong,with the small plants once you stick em in ,an old clear plastic bottle with the bottom cut out makes a good mini greenhouse,and some wood ash around the base of the plant seems to bring em on well,take the leaves as they individually mature.big_boss.gif give plent of room when youre planting out youre rows they get massive. youll have more seeds the following year than you know what to do with,i ended up giving loads away but you can store em for years as long as theyre kept dry in a paper wrapper not a plastic bag.

no mate just let nature do its work,but i remember youre advice from when i first got into it,very pro and scientific almost like youd done a lot of growing similar stufflaugh.gifwhere you been anyway you disappeared for a while,that is you ? the hooded fish liberatorwhistling.giflaugh.gif

• Like 1
very pro and scientific

I had shares in a hydro-shop years ago,I imported Tents,NFT trays etc,business was blooming :laugh: Every man and his dogs at it now,profit margins not what it was,I have been in the Philippines farming and just came back to the UK from spain where I intend to return within a week or two once I have had some building work done :thumbs:Interesting to hear about the tobbacco though,the chinese are importing poor grade into the UK and re-packaging it as named brand,grow your own :thumbs:

i tried some free off the chinese,its deadly i wouldnt give a quid for it,they dont give a feck theyll knock out any ol shit,duty free with your own home grown half and half works out sensible price and a good smoke

i tried some free off the chinese,its deadly i wouldnt give a quid for it,they dont give a feck theyll knock out any ol shit,duty free with your own home grown half and half works out sensible price and a good smoke