Guest Ditch_Shitter

Donny; I'm afraid I have no answers for ye mate. Been decades since I handled a .410. I also wonder if that's truly ye own national flag there? Because, if so, I suspect ye'd be better asking a local gun shop. Things might be slightly differant in Europe?

Main thing I'm here for though is just to ask what ye intend to use such a tool for? I've only ever known two guys have them. One, decades ago, had one - as far as I could tell - simply because he was allowed and it was such a gorgeous thing to own. Now I know of a pro' pester who has one and uses it to pop rats inside roof spaces.

Unfortunately, I'm not in touch with either of those guys, so I can't even ask them for ye :( Sorry.

Donny; I'm afraid I have no answers for ye mate. Been decades since I handled a .410. I also wonder if that's truly ye own national flag there? Because, if so, I suspect ye'd be better asking a local gun shop. Things might be slightly differant in Europe?

Main thing I'm here for though is just to ask what ye intend to use such a tool for? I've only ever known two guys have them. One, decades ago, had one - as far as I could tell - simply because he was allowed and it was such a gorgeous thing to own. Now I know of a pro' pester who has one and uses it to pop rats inside roof spaces.

Unfortunately, I'm not in touch with either of those guys, so I can't even ask them for ye :( Sorry.

I wonder about the flag too.I use it round barns and feed stations.Also when digging its a handy tool .proper job its called the Tukaway .rgds don

I wonder about the flag too.I use it round barns and feed stations.Also when digging its a handy tool .proper job its called the Tukaway .rgds don Now Ive changed the flag all my pics will be banned

Don, I suspect you will have to get in touch with someone who re-loads their own Cartridges. I have used .410 Pistols in Hunt service and used standard Ammo for long barrelled Shotguns. Overkill in an Earth, but fine for doing a Bullock. As a .410 in Pistol form is not the 'norm', I suspect you will struggle to find any lighter Cartridges as standard issue. Gun Shop should know who is loading their own Ammo and may be able to get you together.