new rifle hw100k

After much debating and deciding on what rifle i wanted next.... the decision came down to the HW100K .22.... received it today and what a rifle, smooth, well balanced, beautiful with a gorgeous stock and deadly bloody accurate... filled up and zeroed in, me and lee tried a few differant pellets, all as accurate as each other although accupell had the edge with a better trajectory....although a very close second are the exterminator 18g... quick fill and pressure guage,quiet as a mouses fart and theres nothing more you can ask from a rifle....chronoed at 11.4ftlb with accupell and it hard to put the bugger down :D

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/7569/s5000321ib6.jpg

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/809/s5000324df8.jpg

hi mate, they are ambi and shots per fill are supposed to be just above 90 in .22, although lees divers bottle is low on air at the mo and only charging to 160 bar so we are getting on average 60-70 shots before and noticeable poi change at 30 yards so i can well believe the number of shots can be above 90....i cant stress enough how good this is....spot on zero from 10-25 yards and just a tiny drop after that....perfect for any hunting.....trigger is superbbbbbbbb and the whole rifle is faultless :) do you want one now hehe :D

yes mate how did you know :D it was a hard choice to make but for some reason it came down to the weihrauch.... just feels so nice and the cocking is super smooth and the quietness of the action is superb....still have a bsa s10k any day tho B)

Edited by dougie_s410k