Last Time I will ever lend gear to a mate.

That's right mate you and Roger will help as many as you can to get into our sport. Dare i ask how many you two have helped oh i forgot about Harry who has already been banned. But i need to be careful because roger has already stated he would like to punch mt face in. You English fellas are very threatening when some one says no to you. ha ha .Enough of stroking your ego old man. Last post on this one for me so enjoy your self. :bye:

PS NICE TO SEE YOU GIVEING BACK A LITTLE AFTER TAKEING SOME MUCH PITY OLD ROGER CANT HELP ANYONE BUT THAT WOULD MEAN HIM PUTTING A PRICE ON IT.

By heck you can do some whittering you David :whistling:

I think if anyone had any doubts who Roger was inferring to in his above post before your tirade they certainly dont have any doubts anymore :tongue2:

As regards Roger using threats of violence as you claim above I cant see it , hes not that type of person he addresses his problems in a correct and proper manner through the courts .

Anyhow hope you have a good week David , :whistling: :whistling:

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just say it's not a problem, ask him for the details and tell him that you will need to have a crime number to claim off your insurance, so if he could relay the details to the police when they call h

Give him a slap to make yourself feel better then write it off as a lesson learned. I wouldnt waste your time in court, cost more than the binos are worth

Old chinese proverb..... if you lend £20 to someone and you never see them again it is money well spent. Now add inflation to the old Chinese Proverb and you got a couple of hundred quid.   Reveng

Some of you may remember back in February this year that a Highseat I had lent out, strangely “got stole" when I arranged its collection, well I can happily report that I have it back!

Firstly I would like to extend my gratitude to the Scottish legal system for the advice and help they gave which ultimately brought, after 3 attempts, the offender to justice, and secondly to the support I had from many friends in Scotland. The “Rusty Sword of Justice” did eventually prevail over the criminal act of Perjury.

It was hard at first trying to deal with the constant stream of lies he spewed in 2 previous hearings but after a while he tied himself in knots, I was advised to sit back and let him bury himself, which he did in fine form, “may I say” He gave me a bit of a run around for a while but when I submitted my final batch of evidence he realised that he had to “miraculously” come up with my property, or pay in excess of £1000, It was gratifying to watch how he wriggled, stuttered & squirmed in front of the female Sheriff, which he kept referring to as “My Lord” even in Court he couldn’t control his big flabby mouth, the Sheriff having to tell him 3 times to BE QUIET! Eer sorry ma Lud!

In his final statement he said 5 Witnesses would arrear to confirm his fictional and inane drivel, only 2 turned up and the Sheriff threw them out before they could utter a word, she wouldn’t even let him read their Statements, I guess she had heard enough by now, from that point forward I knew the case was in the bag.

I knew that the Highseat was not stolen, I also knew who had it but my hands were tied, in the meantime he thought he was being smart publicly poking fun at my loss and he couldn’t resist sending streams of abuse via text, PM & email, even to one of my Witnesses, it was like taking candy from a baby because those very messages helped bring him nicely under the, now glinting edge, of the “Rusty Sword of Justice”.

At the 3rd and last hearing it was obvious from the start that the Sheriff knew he was GUILTY and his defence fell apart like an overcooked chicken, the Sheriff saw through this and made him swear (like a naughty little boy) to deliver the property to a location not far away by the next morning, he also had to swear that it would be complete, there it was, all neatly laid out on a pallet, very nice, you could see the fresh 4X4 tyre tracks that delivered it! (His mate must have been hacked off having to give it back)

Who is he? I won’t state his name on a public forum, but its not rocket science and many of you will have worked it out already. he slithers around many forums like a tapeworm, he’s not hard to spot, look out for the overuse of Smileys and the constant use of “ha ha, lmfao, rofl, lol, but hey, may I say” etc etc, it also amuses him to poke fun at people that have had heart bypass surgery. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, “the wheel of life is slowing” in many houses?

Yes it cost me a few quid to get my property back “but hey” it was worth every penny to see him leave Court head down with his tail between his legs. The moral of this is, beware who you lend your gear to.

Well Done Roger I am pleased for you that you have got the result but it wasnt in any doubt in my view. Davey got his just deserts.

I think we are all aware now of the risks involved in lending anything whatsoever especially to this individual.

Good Result

Correct me wasn't his avatar on some forums :The rusty sword of Justice :?

its got a bit more tarnish on it now hasn't it? :D

Stu

Edited by Caprelous

I hope it didnt cost you to much money Roger to travel up and down the country. I really do feel for you all those miles all those times . All that cash while he just didnt seem to bother about you. It might have been beter to grow a set and just pick your wee high seat up .You had to do it in the end or as the judge said you were not wanting the high seat you were looking for money. I will bet the chap (ME) is sitting counting the cost of your £900 high seat and woundering how long it will take to pay your court costs back after you won the case. But he could (ME) COULD ALWAYS SEND SOME OF THE LADS DOWN WITH FROZEN DEER TO HELP PAY IT BACK.I will bet that took some squerming out of.

No fool like an old fool un less its an old fool with no spine. :doh:

Dont you just love the justice system

Edited by wireviz

I hope it didnt cost you to much money Roger to travel up and down the country. I really do feel for you all those miles all those times . All that cash while he just didnt seem to bother about you. It might have been beter to grow a set and just pick your wee high seat up .You had to do it in the end or as the judge said you were not wanting the high seat you were looking for money. I will bet the chap (ME) is sitting counting the cost of your £900 high seat and woundering how long it will take to pay your court costs back after you won the case. But he could (ME) COULD ALWAYS SEND SOME OF THE LADS DOWN WITH FROZEN DEER TO HELP PAY IT BACK.I will bet that took some squerming out of.

No fool like an old fool un less its an old fool with no spine. :doh:

Dont you just love the justice system

Seemed to work ok for Roger didnt it David :yes:

I note with interest Rogers post on another forum has been pulled in particular The Stalking Directory and criticized by the moderating team . I cant help but wonder why ,seems somewhat a suppression of ones views. If Rogers version of events are true and correct and what happened in a Court of Law are different to the persons version of events David, then they have right to challenge Rogers story

Although I must admit the banter backwards and forwards is amusing us all :laugh:

Edited by Caprelous

Some of you may remember back in February this year that a Highseat I had lent out, strangely “got stole" when I arranged its collection, well I can happily report that I have it back!

Firstly I would like to extend my gratitude to the Scottish legal system for the advice and help they gave which ultimately brought, after 3 attempts, the offender to justice, and secondly to the support I had from many friends in Scotland. The “Rusty Sword of Justice” did eventually prevail over the criminal act of Perjury.

It was hard at first trying to deal with the constant stream of lies he spewed in 2 previous hearings but after a while he tied himself in knots, I was advised to sit back and let him bury himself, which he did in fine form, “may I say” He gave me a bit of a run around for a while but when I submitted my final batch of evidence he realised that he had to “miraculously” come up with my property, or pay in excess of £1000, It was gratifying to watch how he wriggled, stuttered & squirmed in front of the female Sheriff, which he kept referring to as “My Lord” even in Court he couldn’t control his big flabby mouth, the Sheriff having to tell him 3 times to BE QUIET! Eer sorry ma Lud!

In his final statement he said 5 Witnesses would arrear to confirm his fictional and inane drivel, only 2 turned up and the Sheriff threw them out before they could utter a word, she wouldn’t even let him read their Statements, I guess she had heard enough by now, from that point forward I knew the case was in the bag.

I knew that the Highseat was not stolen, I also knew who had it but my hands were tied, in the meantime he thought he was being smart publicly poking fun at my loss and he couldn’t resist sending streams of abuse via text, PM & email, even to one of my Witnesses, it was like taking candy from a baby because those very messages helped bring him nicely under the, now glinting edge, of the “Rusty Sword of Justice”.

At the 3rd and last hearing it was obvious from the start that the Sheriff knew he was GUILTY and his defence fell apart like an overcooked chicken, the Sheriff saw through this and made him swear (like a naughty little boy) to deliver the property to a location not far away by the next morning, he also had to swear that it would be complete, there it was, all neatly laid out on a pallet, very nice, you could see the fresh 4X4 tyre tracks that delivered it! (His mate must have been hacked off having to give it back)

Who is he? I won’t state his name on a public forum, but its not rocket science and many of you will have worked it out already. he slithers around many forums like a tapeworm, he’s not hard to spot, look out for the overuse of Smileys and the constant use of “ha ha, lmfao, rofl, lol, but hey, may I say” etc etc, it also amuses him to poke fun at people that have had heart bypass surgery. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, “the wheel of life is slowing” in many houses?

Yes it cost me a few quid to get my property back “but hey” it was worth every penny to see him leave Court head down with his tail between his legs. The moral of this is, beware who you lend your gear to.

“but hey” it was worth every penny to see him leave Court head down with his tail between his legs

Well thrashed curs have a habit of slinking off in such a manner. :yes:

You Are correct gerfalcon and watching an old man fumbling and dropping his paper work getting told to get his seat and stop being so foolish was priceless. There were only to winners in this lawyers and me. Sadly Roger and his band of liars were sent home wards to think again. Regarding the other forum Stuart looks like Roger went on there because he would not get found out. But only a few months ago one of its owners was sitting in the very seat leaning against the very tree it was put up two years ago. PS was talking to Andrew at the conference Monday he says your a real good worker but worry,s a wee bit about your heart. I told him not two worry he is easy replaced. :laugh::victory:

Its like reading the Beano this lot ,whens Desperate Dan coming into it :D

David I think when GERFALCON said

Well thrashed curs have a habit of slinking off in such a manner

He wasn't referring to Roger but i am not going to say who he was referring to :huh: I will leave that to tax your interlect to come up with the person who fits the description best :hmm:

I think there might be a prize for you if you get the answer correct and its a free days stalking in Dumfrieshire bring your own High Seat as the area i will be taking the prize winner hasn,t got any.

Mind you if I ask Roger nicely he might lend me one of his hes just got one back you know that went missing. :yes:

Edited by Caprelous

IDavid I think when GERFALCON said

Well thrashed curs have a habit of slinking off in such a manner

He wasn't referring to Roger

Stuart

You are as always absolutely correct.

Deliberate ignorance as so often demonstrated by the boards resident oaf. Is best dealt with by using following that sound advice. Don't feed the Troll.

As already stated on the video thread where this tale of woe has also been discussed.

" That one individual now scrambles to try save what little face he mistakenly thinks he has left is truly pitiful to watch. But entertaining in a "just desserts" kind of way."

I think there will be plenty of scrambling over the next few days, week,months by our boorish troll. As there is a large amount of egg on that gargoyle of a face over this insidious affair. :laugh:

Its good to see Roger reaping the rewards that the simple sword of truth and the trusty shield of the scottish justice system beings. As well as seeing the return of his "stolen" property.

At least there is no camp follower to stifle the truth on this forum.

Edited by gerfalcon

You Are correct gerfalcon and watching an old man fumbling and dropping his paper work getting told to get his seat and stop being so foolish was priceless. There were only to winners in this lawyers and me. Sadly Roger and his band of liars were sent home wards to think again. Regarding the other forum Stuart looks like Roger went on there because he would not get found out. But only a few months ago one of its owners was sitting in the very seat leaning against the very tree it was put up two years ago. PS was talking to Andrew at the conference Monday he says your a real good worker but worry,s a wee bit about your heart. I told him not two worry he is easy replaced. :laugh::victory:

You have got to be the bottom of the **** pit, how can you come back with your vile comments about these guys when they have just posted proof that you are a dishonest git. I just can’t understand your mentality, I personally would be so embarrassed if I was ever in such a situation (not that I would do) and definitely would not go on the way you have. You make me sick.

You have got to be the bottom of the **** pit, how can you come back with your vile comments about these guys when they have just posted proof that you are a dishonest git. I just can’t understand your mentality, I personally would be so embarrassed if I was ever in such a situation (not that I would do) and definitely would not go on the way you have. You make me sick.

Jimmy

Glad to see you have a good grasp of the true situation and appreciate the type of person responsible. There are many feeling nauseated right now. :bad:

I see you managed to tax thesen and eventually come up with the correct answer to whom Roger was referring to then Davey. :boogy:

His description likening you to a tapeworm suits you well in my view. (Human Parasite)

You know what they say David you cant put a shine on a turd not one thats got a tapeworm attached to it anyhow :laugh:

As regards seeing me in Dumfries i think you have about as much chance of keeping your flabby mouth shut. Well thats what the judge said wasnt it 3 times she had to tell you from what i am informed. Obviously you didnt understand her, She was Scottish as well I understand. Dont you just love the Scottish legal system seems to work fine to me :bye:

Edited by Caprelous