Last Time I will ever lend gear to a mate.

Just say it's not a problem, ask him for the details and tell him that you will need to have a crime number to claim off your insurance, so if he could relay the details to the police when they call him, you would be most grateful. Now if he is an FAC holder, watch for the brown patches appear.

John

think I would follow this advice :thumbs: sounds a cracking idea.....

Jasp

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just say it's not a problem, ask him for the details and tell him that you will need to have a crime number to claim off your insurance, so if he could relay the details to the police when they call h

Give him a slap to make yourself feel better then write it off as a lesson learned. I wouldnt waste your time in court, cost more than the binos are worth

Old chinese proverb..... if you lend £20 to someone and you never see them again it is money well spent. Now add inflation to the old Chinese Proverb and you got a couple of hundred quid.   Reveng

For what its worth name and shame. Nobody likes getting caught out. It may help to save some other poor bugger the same fate.

For every action there has to be a reaction.

Regards

Mark

Its funny that I got a surprise last night my errant friend came round and returned by binos last night Its was a good job I have a few pairs of binos as well ,they wasnt in the best of condition I might add as the objective protection ring was cracked.

What I find amusing this is after he had told me they had been stolen, which only goes to confirm he was a liar , dont know how much they would cost to repair but he didnt offer to get them repaired, I think I will just learn from the episode and steer well clear of him in future.

Message for Sherrif I hope you get your problem sorted and gear back or you get compensated in full.

Regards

Caprelous

Edited by Caprelous

It dont sound good having a cracked ring stuart GOOD JOB YOUR HETRO and i am sure Roger will get things sorted dont you worry you head about him lets not kid our self hes a SHERRIF now. :thumbs:

Now how do you know I am a Hetro David I might bat for the other side as far you know.

Your correct as it happens but like most of your assumptions it was a pure guess.

I wont worry in respect to Sherrif getting things sorted as regarding getting his gear back or re numerated I am sure he will as I have stated before hes an honest chap., Know doubt he will let us all know as and when he does :bye::feck:

[i read the posts with interest Stuart and it clearly says he has won his case. It looks like you know more than you are saying come on spit it out [u]we all want to know what has really went on[/u] with your split ring or have you been :censored:

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Go on then we are all ears :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Arnt there some angry people on this site. Now I dont know Caprelous that well but I do like his jokes so if theres something to say lets have.From what I know property was stolen by someone and the victim should name them on this website so no one else gets done. Its because I dont like theiving b*****ds any more than Tony Martin but this back biteing and inuendo really gets on my tits. Now if anyones got something on Caprelouse lets have it or if there is nothing leave him alone rather than deflecting flack from the real culprit. After all the stalking world is small so we are all going to have a chance of coming up agaist the same gentleman as sheriff did.

Mark

Arnt there some angry people on this site. Now I dont know Caprelous that well but I do like his jokes so if theres something to say lets have.From what I know property was stolen by someone and the victim should name them on this website so no one else gets done. Its because I dont like theiving b*****ds any more than Tony Martin but this back biteing and inuendo really gets on my tits. Now if anyones got something on Caprelouse lets have it or if there is nothing leave him alone rather than deflecting flack from the real culprit. After all the stalking world is small so we are all going to have a chance of coming up agaist the same gentleman as sheriff did.

Mark

I am saying nothing Mark its up to Sherrif to name and shame him and present the facts,

I like you dont like theiving B*****ds no one got anything on me as its nowt to do with me whatsoever, the real culprit as you refer to like he always does ,tries to offload the cartfull of excretia in my direction but as per usual hes having difficulty trying to dump it and the stinks wafting around his nostrils :tongue2:

Mark

Mark

Tony Martin, a man after my own heart. Only mistake he made was letting one of "theiving b*****ds" get away.

It would seem that Sherrif has taken a different route but equally successful one to bring one of them to justice.

I think we can all work out with whom Sherrifs problem lies. After all he's crawled out into the open to sling his bullshit often enough on here and else where in regards to this particular subject matter.

Name him Roger, and do the rest of the forum members a favour.

Edited by DaleH

Just Before Christmas I lent a mate of mine a pair of Luger Binoculars , mid range job nothing fantastic but still cost a couple of hundred quid, He now claims that they have been stolen and refuses to reimburse me for the loss.

The thing is I dont believe him one bit, this has caused our friendship to become strained to say the least.

I will never ever trust anyone again and will never ever lend any gear again to anyone.

I feel so infuriated about it I feel the only way I am going to get renumerated for my loss is to take him to court and shame him into coughing up.

Has anything similar happened to anyone else on here and more to the point what did they do to get their money back.

The thing is I dont believe that the binos where stolen and I think that he still has them which makes it worse.

Regards

Cap

play him at his own game lend something off him and f**k him off

Thats some Avatar you have there Mick with thighs like that she would crack me like a nut :boogie:

I have decided just to right of the cost of getting them repaired and put it down to experience maybe Sherrif should do the same

Regards

Caprelous

It dont sound good having a cracked ring stuart GOOD JOB YOUR HETRO and i am sure Roger will get things sorted dont you worry you head about him lets not kid our self hes a SHERRIF now. :thumbs:

I have to say it David unlike that rusty sword of justice you keep trying to wield over on SD there dosent appear to be any ferrous oxide on the Sherrifs Badge :tongue2::bye: It looks all nice and shiney and polished from where I am :whistling:

Some people just like to say they are a sherrif when really they are not what they seem. In fact they are just a little old Roger. Do you get what i mean stuart.

The truth is what we all seek but some try to blemish it with there own ideas of what should be the truth.What they should do is stick to the facts. Any way how is your heart this weather and nice to see you keep an eye on SD. Why was it they banned you again. ha ha

Edited by wireviz

Some people just like to say they are a sherrif when really they are not what they seem. In fact they are just a little old Roger. Do you get what i mean stuart.

The truth is what we all seek but some try to blemish it with there own ideas of what should be the truth.What they should do is stick to the facts. Any way how is your heart this weather and nice to see you keep an eye on SD. Why was it they banned you again. ha ha

:laugh:

Stop cracking me up you will have me wetting myself with laughter :bye:

I think it was for picking up on those that do threats and lies wasnt it like I told them I wasnt prepared to tolerate it so they said fine we will grant your wishes you see I tell the truth David but they didnt have a category for someone who didnt wish to be part of the forum the only option for your chums was to ban me , like I said I can live with it and like i have been told its their loss, I help novices out on here now . :tongue2::whistling:

Edited by Caprelous

That's right mate you and Roger will help as many as you can to get into our sport. Dare i ask how many you two have helped oh i forgot about Harry who has already been banned. But i need to be careful because roger has already stated he would like to punch mt face in. You English fellas are very threatening when some one says no to you. ha ha .Enough of stroking your ego old man. Last post on this one for me so enjoy your self. :bye:

PS NICE TO SEE YOU GIVEING BACK A LITTLE AFTER TAKEING SOME MUCH PITY OLD ROGER CANT HELP ANYONE BUT THAT WOULD MEAN HIM PUTTING A PRICE ON IT.