petes airgun farm

has anyone been or know someone who has been to petes airgun farm?they have 500 arce of land to shoot

airguns on and is infested with rabbit and pigeon sounds great but a bit far away for me(its in chelmsford).

does anyone know of anything similar in the north or midlands?

that sounds great but surely all those airgunners there the rabbits etc... numbers will be going down :hmm:

Guest king ratcatcher

Ive been there a few times, theres not many rabbits there from what ive seen, to be honest, he charges £20 for a first visit :icon_eek: not worth it in my books, i havent been there for a while now, hes also put the price up to £10 aswell, i dont think we will be going back there :o

Ive been there a few times, theres not many rabbits there from what ive seen, to be honest, he charges £20 for a first visit :icon_eek: not worth it in my books, i havent been there for a while now, hes also put the price up to £10 aswell, i dont think we will be going back there :o

thanks for the advise mate dont fancy driving there from the north only to be dissapointed!

is there any kind people out there willing to share there permission :D

as king ratcatcher sais, there seems to be huge claims to many rabbits and pigeons being taken although no pictures to support this :whistle: and a tenner is abit steep when just using the range...gets abit boring after a while hitting the same old targets :laugh: ok if your local but not worth the travel IMHO :drink:

i went with a mate and had a good day ok for a tenner ,shot the range up with our guns for a while then we bagged 6 rabbits ,2 wood pidgeon and the biggest rat i have ever shot ,,he seems a nice guy and if i was a farmer i would charge a minumum of a tenner to let some one prowl my land ,,it is a big farm with good hides to sit in ,,only charged us a tenner our first visit but asked to see our insurance ,,

I think it depends how you look at it,

if you have NOWHERE to shoot, then a tenner and a bit of traveling aint that bad, look at the whole picture

you may meet others there that will share a shoot with you, or you may bag a bunnie or two, but saying I aint traveling that distance is a bit unproductive

Guest big fish hunter

hi i went up there last month didnt see any pigeons when rabbiting only got one and see about 3 runners :no:

i liked the range it was nice to go and sight the gun in with no side winds i got the gun shooting pellet on pellet at 35 yards i would go up there just for the range but not the field shooting.

BIG FISH HUNTER