HUNTER1989 DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!!!!!!!

well hes had is chance to put his side across and hassent so in my book hes gulty so f**k him :gunsmilie:

totally agree hes obviously read these posts 2 and its not a 1 off case hes done a few people

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres always two sides to a story may be we should hear there side before we judge

atb gary

Maybe you could phone him (you have his number)and ask him to come on and explain why he is banned from...bsaog.co.uk.....airgunbbs...verminhunter.com........airgunforum.co.uk,and why he needs Davyts involvement every time someone gets scammed.Isn't this the 3rd time Davyt has had to be the middle man in recovering other members money?

theres always two sides to a story may be we should hear there side before we judge

atb gary

Maybe you could phone him (you have his number)and ask him to come on and explain why he is banned from...bsaog.co.uk.....airgunbbs...verminhunter.com........airgunforum.co.uk,and why he needs Davyts involvement every time someone gets scammed.Isn't this the 3rd time Davyt has had to be the middle man in recovering other members money?

tried that mate he's not answering nor is he replying to texts .... and with that and what ive read on the other sites its seems he's a bit of a scammer best have nowt to do with him .... lets hope the guy taking him to smalls claims gets his money back

atb gary

I sold him my BSA ultra m/s in full working condition. got it back 3 days later ( he had snapped the trigger in half and demanded his full money back or was taking me to palpal ) :thumbdown:

MOTHER-Fu(ker !!!!!!!!!! :censored:

mike.

:hmm::o I have the uneasy feeling that wasn't your gun's original trigger Mike... :no: