BRANDNEW NIKE AIR MAX 110 TRAINERS SIZE UK 10

IN BOX WITH ALL PACKAGING.

COME WITH SPARE BLACK LACES INCASE YOU WANT TO CHANGE COLOUR.

MOST EXPENSIVE AND BEST TRAINERS ON THE MARKET

AS YOU CAN SEE IN PIC REALLY SEXY TRAINERS

POSTAED TO YOUR DOOR FOR £56.50

ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL OR INTEREST PLEASE PM ME.

THANKYOU

YOU ARE A VERY SILLY PERSON! It really won't be worth the £53 you have seen me off for. I promise you will come unstuck over this!!

IN BOX WITH ALL PACKAGING.

COME WITH SPARE BLACK LACES INCASE YOU WANT TO CHANGE COLOUR.

MOST EXPENSIVE AND BEST TRAINERS ON THE MARKET

AS YOU CAN SEE IN PIC REALLY SEXY TRAINERS

POSTAED TO YOUR DOOR FOR £56.50

ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL OR INTEREST PLEASE PM ME.

THANKYOU

YOU ARE A VERY SILLY PERSON! It really won't be worth the £53 you have seen me off for. I promise you will come unstuck over this!!

Did he bump you out of the trainers mate........ :hmm:

Guest alcapone

Dirty scumbag ripping a man off for his hard earned money............£53???? let me give you a small piece of advice,i know who shamo is and believe me it would be in your healths intrest to refund or send the trainers. :black eye: You've plenty for sale,maybe change your user name to "ebay"!! :wankerzo4:

The same Trainers were for sale on e-bay, 'Born to hunt' said his Mrs put them on as a back up to get them sold. We agreed a price, I sent the money out of good faith, warning that I wouldn't be happy if they were copies. He assured me they were bought from a Shop, so I did my bit and sent the cash registered mail to a; MARTYN BARNES, 199 PALL MALL, CHORLEY, PR7 3ND. The money was sent the 7th of May and signed for, when I never got the Trainers after a bit I PM'd the guy on here. He said they were sent, then I PM'd him a few more times and NO REPLIES.

This morning I went on e-bay and the exact same picture/Trainers are on there for sale, using the name 'dogwithbone666'!! That name having a 100% FEEDBACK RATING and a (10) score, the town he/she is in is also Chorley. Nike Air Max 110. I guess they are earning off others misery too. I AM going to follow this up and 'Born to Hunt' will be sorry, the time of wanting the money back or the Trainers has past. ANY HELP FINDING OUT WHO THIS GUY IS AND CONFIRMING HIS WHEREABOUTS WILL BE APPRECIATED. PM'S only if necessary, BUT I do think he should be 'outed' publicly to stop what I think is happening. He must have big tackle is all I can say. BORN TO HUNT, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME YOU SILLY MAN.

Anyone know Chorley well, who can meet us and show us the sites?.. :whistling:

Edited by Shamo