Cheap 1.3 4x4 ideas

Right guys I am currently learning to drive and decided that I do want a cheapish (£3k max) 4x4 thats a 1.3 L or below.

I have looked at Jimny's and samurais, but just wondering if there are other choices aswell?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Joe

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 19 and the cost for a 1.3 hardtop jimny is £5130 cheapest, but hey insuring a corsa is nearly as expensive to insure now so might aswell just save up a couple of hundred pounds more and pay for a 4x4.

It's all a bloody joke but you have to pay for it nowadays if your young!

Joe

You'll find small 4x4s very expensive to insure especially the little suzys. Believe me i tried. Im 21 now but for my first truck when i was 18 i had a 2.8 fourtrak believe it or not this was wayy cheaper to insure. Think it cost me around the £800 mark. But obv that was 2 and a bit years ago.

Insurance is a pain but got to be done sadly

atb sam

You'll find small 4x4s very expensive to insure especially the little suzys. Believe me i tried. Im 21 now but for my first truck when i was 18 i had a 2.8 fourtrak believe it or not this was wayy cheaper to insure. Think it cost me around the £800 mark. But obv that was 2 and a bit years ago.

atb sam

Just got a quote on a fourtrak and its £2k more expensive than a jimny

atb sam

Just got a quote on a fourtrak and its £2k more expensive than a jimny

try getting a quote with some-one whos held a clean license for a few year as a named driver that should bring it down a bit