• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hang on, 70kg a slab ?? thats 10 stone !! just what size are these slabs FTB ?

Posted Images

Christ yous have had quite the conversation without me eh. Bunch of fecking layabouts. There's me slaving away lugging slabs back and forth in the baking heat. Sweat poaring over my athletic toned body. And yous are sitting typing away like the fat lazy slags you are.

Baw hit the nail on the head I'm down here anyway this weekend and have kennel pannels to take up aswell so I'm killing 2 birds with one stone.

Good day fannies. Lol.

I will post pics of the car crash.

FTB

I thought id put some thing on your post because you took the piss out of mine, then before i knew it i relised half the hunting life thought you were a w@nker it wasnt just me it was a great laff cheers fcking tight b*****d for a good afternoon :thumbs:

I thought id put some thing on your post because you took the piss out of mine, then before i knew it i relised half the hunting life thought you were a w@nker it wasnt just me it was a great laff cheers fcking tight b*****d for a good afternoon :thumbs:

Really funny how your taking it to heart mate.

LOL

That badger was an abomination. It should be burnt and thrown away.

Also love it how you have wound yourself up that much you just had a conversation with yourself. :laugh:

Bloody English...no sense of humour whatsoever.

Y

FTB

LOL

Also love it how you have wound yourself up that much you just had a conversation with yourself. :laugh:

Y

FTB

youve just replyed to me wee man not the brightest of people are ya,and that badger if it means that much to you you can have it just foward me your adress or your care of adress and you can have it mate :thumbs:

LOL

Y

FTB

youve just replyed to me wee man not the brightest of people are ya,and that badger if it means that much to you you can have it just foward me your adress or your care of adress and you can have it mate :thumbs:

No thanks.

Dont want to look out my window to see you fondling yourself in my bushes :icon_redface:

I have enough admirers already.

:thumbs:

FTB