few things for sale stuffed badger ect

dont buy the fcker these 2 twats make ya laff the rab c nesbit kids all ways putting bad coments on people post,and there off school another fcking week yet :wallbash:

sorry mate, ye wont get rid a me next week, i left school roon aboot same time that brock shoulda been binned :laugh:

The Ken Dodd of badgers :laugh:

:laugh:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

worst brock i ever seen

I will thanks...............al take that badger along, it'll go with the rest of the shite in Rabs hoose....

Posted Images

dont buy the fcker these 2 twats make ya laff the rab c nesbit kids all ways putting bad coments on people post,and there off school another fcking week yet :wallbash:

sorry mate, ye wont get rid a me next week, i left school roon aboot same time that brock shoulda been binned :laugh:

The Ken Dodd of badgers :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol it is an ugly one :toast:

Bet the missus said 'get that monstrosity out my house!' as soon as you bought it!

Glad you can see the funny side now.

Unfortunately you will have to punt it on Ebay as weve kinda f****d that up on here for you.

My bad :icon_redface:

FTB

Bet the missus said 'get that monstrosity out my house!' as soon as you bought it!

Unfortunately you will have to punt it on Ebay as weve kinda f****d that up on here for you.

FTB

aye sorry mr kong :icon_redface:

word of advice dont use that pic for ebay :tongue2:

FTB

lol luv the scots funny people :thumbs: